Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Help needed for WHMCS Bridge
WolFree Offline

Help needed for WHMCS Bridge
Hi Guys,

I get no answer in the german corner, so I'll try it here and hope you will understand what I mean. Wink

I'm using WHMCS and ISPCP and want to make a bridge for it. The first thing I want to try is to forward the orders in WHMCS to ISPCP, so it will be automatically created.

Since I'm not really involved in perl, I found possibly a way to do it with a phpscript stored on the ISPCP Server.

It will get the Domaintemplate from WHMCS (Traffic, Webspace, Domain etc.) and should make a DB entry in the ISPCP table "orders". This is the easy way it should be working to get the order in ISPCP. But the problem I have is: How to tell ISPCP, that it should create that domain and space?

As a reseller, you have to click a button in the backend of ISPCP (resellerlogin // manage orders). So I think, this enables a daemon or service, that creates the domain, add the entries in the database and so on.

Is there a way to start that service in the same script I added the order with?

Oh my god, what an english. Hope you understand my problem Big Grin

see you soon

WolFree
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 10:47 PM by WolFree.)
01-11-2009 04:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
c0urier Offline

RE: Help needed for WHCMS Bridge
That would be brilliant if anyone could make this - Since we're thinking about buying WHMCS, and that is actually one of the key features we need before buying a new Billing system!
01-11-2009 09:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WolFree Offline

There are some people who want it Smile don't worry, if I could finish it, I will share it. But till this time, I need some help.
01-11-2009 09:45 AM
WolFree Offline

Okay, some news for you: I found a possible way to create orders from WHMCS. Have to code some parts, but it should be working soon.

If you want some informations about the project (and the admins allow it), I will open something like a blog here in this board.

CU soon

WolFree
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 10:47 PM by WolFree.)
01-12-2009 07:52 AM
sci2tech Away

Do it Wink. You do not need to use perl. All you have to do is take a look at reseller/user_add3.php function add_user_data() to see what data do you need to write in database. Function send_request();will trigger domain creation.
01-12-2009 08:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WolFree Offline

I already manipulated the orders_add.php. Smile I will open a blog and post the link here. Hope you'll enjoy it.

But for your information: It's a "free-time"-project. I will NOT spend my whole time in it ^^ I will take it step by step, caused of my phpknowledge and time.

Smile
01-12-2009 08:42 AM
xister Offline
Beta Team

great!
01-12-2009 04:39 PM
WolFree Offline

RE: Help needed for WHMCS Bridge
Okay blog is online:

http://blog.pure-host.de

Sry for my bad english I'm working on it.
I try to write all entries in german AND english
01-13-2009 12:27 AM
WolFree Offline

I'm sry for the long time nothing happened. I started the work today again and make 1 or 2 things, that would be important for it. If the time is on my side, the release will not take much longer (hopefully).

The bridge is by the way something like an API for ISPCP (but just a onewayhighway). When it is finished and some people are interested in it, I can change a view lines, so everyone could build there own link to ISPCP with that module. I will give it to the DevTeam before that so they can test it about some security issues. I'm not quiet sure about these, but it would be a nice continuing of that work. But that can wait now. Smile
02-09-2009 12:00 PM
tedeu Offline

(02-09-2009 12:00 PM)WolFree Wrote:  I'm sry for the long time nothing happened. I started the work today again and make 1 or 2 things, that would be important for it. If the time is on my side, the release will not take much longer (hopefully).

The bridge is by the way something like an API for ISPCP (but just a onewayhighway). When it is finished and some people are interested in it, I can change a view lines, so everyone could build there own link to ISPCP with that module. I will give it to the DevTeam before that so they can test it about some security issues. I'm not quiet sure about these, but it would be a nice continuing of that work. But that can wait now. Smile

Am i missing something ?
where to download the bridge, or where are the files to make that bridge ...
Thank you !
05-28-2009 06:02 PM