Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

migration to ispcp
peppe0479 Offline

migration to ispcp
if i have Plesk 8.4 and i want to go on ISPcp Omega is it possible ? I want to do the migration of all compte that i have in plesk.
01-22-2009 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: migration to ispcp
At the Moment ist ist so possible out of the box. You have to make all by hand and without any guide.
01-23-2009 03:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: migration to ispcp
I wrote some custom migration scripts for my system (from a custom control panel), and found that it worked pretty well. Really all you need to do from the setup point of view, is to look at the data in your current system (I'm assuming it's also in a DB), and figure out how it maps into the ispcp database schema. Then there is the step of actually migrating over your website files, mail, databases, etc...

Adding the new items with a 'status' of "toadd" will cause them to be added to the system.

But as g00vER stated, there isn't currently migration scripts to help you do this easily... But I'm sure others would appreciate it if you did some of the "hard work" and provided some scripts to do such a migration. Smile

If you have not too many domains on your system, it might just be easier to do this by hand...

-
pGentoo
01-23-2009 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply