Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SuExecUserGroup
edony44 Offline

RE: SuExecUserGroup
WELL

i've add
extension=mcrypt.so

that's work ( for ispcp at least )
I don't know why , in php5.ini extension are pre-entered as dll files ....

well it would be very very pleasant if php-extension could be phpconfigured in the GUI
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2007 06:27 PM by edony44.)
05-15-2007 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

I never read in this forum about an extension that wasn't loaded (as mcrypt) if the extension_dir was commented out.

the php.ini for ispcp is
/var/www/fcgid/master/php4/php.ini (or php5/php.ini)

/Joxi
05-15-2007 11:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edony44 Offline

maybe ... depend on the package given by the distribs !! but i've done lot of phpinfo() to test !! without extension=mcrypt.so in php.ini the extension is not visible !!
05-15-2007 11:20 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

I have a mcrypt.ini in /etc/php4/conf.d which loads "extension=mcrypt.so"
But this seems to be a distribution thing.. (etch)
05-15-2007 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edony44 Offline

i think with php 4 it 's loaded but i've not this .ini file i'm sure

i'm not only speaking about myself, i 'm using ubuntu 7.04 and i think that it could be one of the most using distribs due to his popularity, so i think it's good for ispcp to work properly with php5
05-15-2007 11:46 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

edony44 Wrote:i think with php 4 it 's loaded but i've not this .ini file i'm sure

i'm not only speaking about myself, i 'm using ubuntu 7.04 and i think that it could be one of the most using distribs due to his popularity, so i think it's good for ispcp to work properly with php5

... on destop PCs - ispCP is meant for servers and there debian is more used than ubuntu...

this changes nothing on the fact that the php thing must be addressed - fedora 6 also comes without PHP4. But I think, ispcp 1.0.0 will be like it is now.
05-15-2007 11:54 PM
edony44 Offline

joximu Wrote:
edony44 Wrote:i think with php 4 it 's loaded but i've not this .ini file i'm sure

... on destop PCs - ispCP is meant for servers and there debian is more used than ubuntu...

this changes nothing on the fact that the php thing must be addressed - fedora 6 also comes without PHP4. But I think, ispcp 1.0.0 will be like it is now.

i don't thing it's hard to make ispcp work with php5 only , i've done it wwithout changing code !! by the way it doesn't work very well but the little changes needed can be done for the first release ( at least )!
05-16-2007 12:03 AM
MrLight Offline

Hi,

I have overfly your posts here, and saw, that You have problems with PHP4 and php5? And to setup it corectly?

I don't know if it helps, but I found a solution (read here) how to install php4 in a separat folder (/opt), so that the standart system isn't disturbet by it. OK, it is now fitet only to Fedora 6-64, but I think with few little changes would it run also under other dist's.

May it helps..

Mr Light :-)
05-16-2007 02:55 AM