Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

After nightly.. summin broke :(
Shayne Offline

After nightly.. summin broke :(
Sad Hiya after running the nightly build 19/02/2009.

I cant switch to my domains. It says status not ready!!

I also noticed that Under ISPCPDaemon Tools there are 106 Execute Request and when I click on them I get Daemon returned 250 as status code.

What could be the problem?

I do think I might have skipped a step to backup the ispcp-db-keys.pl files which I couldnt copy after the update. Could this be the problem and if so. How do I go about fixing it??

Thanks
02-20-2009 10:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sci2tech Away

RE: After nightly.. summin broke :(
(02-20-2009 10:08 PM)Shayne Wrote:  I do think I might have skipped a step to backup the ispcp-db-keys.pl files which I couldnt copy after the update. Could this be the problem and if so. How do I go about fixing it??
For sure this is the problem. Restore that file from backup, then manually run ispcp-rqst-mngr
02-20-2009 10:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shayne Offline

RE: After nightly.. summin broke :(
(02-20-2009 10:08 PM)Shayne Wrote:  Sad Hiya after running the nightly build 19/02/2009.

I cant switch to my domains. It says status not ready!!

I also noticed that Under ISPCPDaemon Tools there are 106 Execute Request and when I click on them I get Daemon returned 250 as status code.

What could be the problem?

I do think I might have skipped a step to backup the ispcp-db-keys.pl files which I couldnt copy after the update. Could this be the problem and if so. How do I go about fixing it??

Thanks

Woohoo.. never mind I just copied the db pass keys from the ispcd-db-keys.php file to the .pl files and regenerated with /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr and everything seems fine now.. Phew!!
02-20-2009 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply