Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:51 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Issue with adding multiple aliases at once, with the same document root
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

Issue with adding multiple aliases at once, with the same document root
I just opened a bug on this, but wanted to see if anyone knows the issue.

http://www.isp-control.net/ispcp/ticket/1752

After upgrading to r1584 via the nightly script, i'm unable to add new domain aliases. The process completes successfully, however the folder is never added on disk.

Ideas?

Thanks,
pGentoo
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2009 10:44 AM by pgentoo.)
03-17-2009 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

RE: Unable to add domains in r1584
This seems to not be widespread, and is instead an issue with adding a specific domain to my system.

I tried adding the domains (6 of them) with one of them being the base (still an alias) and all the others forwarding to it. I approved all of the aliases, but then noticed that the document root folder was never created for the domain. I removed it from the system, and readded it, but the folder never gets created.

If I add some other domain to the account, it adds fine.

Anyone know what could be breaking this one domain adding to the system or encountered this issue?
Wow, found the issue.

If I remove all the "forwarded" aliases, which had document root matching the forward to site, then the domain adds to the system.

It appears that the check to determine if we need to create the document root folder must look at if there are other domains in the system that already have that folder? If this is the case, this check needs to also verify that those domains are in status 'ok'.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2009 10:23 AM by pgentoo.)
03-17-2009 10:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply