Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Apache2 Problem
KillhemAll Offline

Apache2 Problem
Hello ,

I've got a big Problem. The installation worked perfectly and I can access the administration but...When I try to access my domain example.org I get on the Admin logon , when I try to access admin.example.org I also get to my Admin logon.

Now I tried to set my settings that my DocumentRoot was not /var/www/ispcp/gui but /var/www so that i get to my main directory but when I now type admin.example.org or example.org I get to my /var/www directory.

Now I want that:

1. When I type admin.example.org I'll get to my admin logon page

2. When I type example.org I'll get to my /var/www directory

Please help !

KillhemAll

PS: My operating system is Debian Lenny
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2009 08:00 AM by KillhemAll.)
04-15-2009 07:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Illidan Offline

RE: Apache2 Problem
Hmmm, I want the same thing like you: My idea was to create an user account as "domain.tld".

Now, you have an user account with your domain and the files in /var/www/domain.tld directory.

I think admin.domain.tld should be available cause this has an own file as 00_master.conf I think.
04-15-2009 08:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KillhemAll Offline

Yea , but I have a general Problem ... I just dont have any subdomain for my admin folder plz help
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2009 09:42 AM by KillhemAll.)
04-15-2009 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Quote:Yea , but I have a general Problem ... I just dont have any subdomain for my admin folder plz help
There is no subdomain needed for it! It is a single subdomain and redirect in the ispcp gui.

Greez BeNe
04-15-2009 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply