Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:02 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] problem with awstats after upgrade
sfera Offline

[SOLVED] problem with awstats after upgrade
Hi, i upgrade from RC6 to final version.

All working perfectly except awstats. Now if you go to your panel to stats os domain or directly http://domain.tlc/stats now need a password . I try diferent username/password and my users too but not have acorrectly password we try with the normal password for ispcp, admin password and nothink.

Please any idea? And sorry for my bad english.

Thx in advanced.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2009 06:50 PM by sfera.)
04-25-2009 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: problem with awstats after upgrade
Create a new User under Webtools and add this User to the existing "statics" group! Now login with this Username and password.
This must be done for every domain.

Greez BeNe
04-25-2009 03:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sfera Offline

(04-25-2009 03:36 AM)BeNe Wrote:  Create a new User under Webtools and add this User to the existing "statics" group! Now login with this Username and password.
This must be done for every domain.

Greez BeNe

I don't understand sorry. create a user under webtools?
Sorry but i dont know where is webtools or create a user for it.

And i need say the password to all clients for view the stats?
04-26-2009 05:31 AM
sci2tech Away

Use search. This was discussed over and over again.
04-26-2009 05:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sfera Offline

(04-26-2009 05:32 AM)sci2tech Wrote:  Use search. This was discussed over and over again.

Ohhh great responsed. You win a price champion. I put the previous reply after search in the forum more of 50 minutes and don't find nothink. Is very easy put tha reply and get bad reputation.

Today i dont find it.

ths in advanced
04-27-2009 04:52 PM
nuke3d Offline

It doesn't get more clear than BeNe already explained. Either you learn the functions of your control panel and stop aggressing developers, or you go somewhere else for your _free_ software.
It might sound odd, but to find "webtools" maybe it helps if you log into the panel and look around?
04-27-2009 05:55 PM
sfera Offline

I hace attach a pic of my control panel. If you view web-tools congratz, but i don't view it. Im use the IspCP from RC5, and i have never put a ask if i dont search first and 3 days after i have the problem and search a solution if i dont try first with my methods. When i post if i don't find th problem dude.

Yeah is free, but i hate the responsed type "Use search. This was discussed over and over again." with that get the pleople go out from here and search other control panel solutions.

In the GPL history and free software history the user give that responsed are bad view for others users, in all forum os support of GPL software get good support. I'm not a guru but i'm not a idiot and i think the users aren't idiots.

I navegate for all menus from my control panel and I don't find it. Whe n BeNe responsed me i searching for all menus wirh admin and with reseller user and i don't find it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-27-2009 06:22 PM
Knut Offline

Your picture shows the admin interface. Change to the user interface, then you'll find it under the item Webtools
04-27-2009 06:47 PM
sfera Offline

(04-27-2009 06:47 PM)Knut Wrote:  Your picture shows the admin interface. Change to the user interface, then you'll find it under the item Webtools

Ok thanks i undertand i need have the gestion in admin o reseller for make the action for alls users. Thx Knut.
04-27-2009 06:50 PM
sci2tech Away

(04-27-2009 04:52 PM)sfera Wrote:  
(04-26-2009 05:32 AM)sci2tech Wrote:  Use search. This was discussed over and over again.

Ohhh great responsed. You win a price champion. I put the previous reply after search in the forum more of 50 minutes and don't find nothink. Is very easy put tha reply and get bad reputation.

Today i dont find it.

ths in advanced

I do expect my prize Tongue.
http://www.isp-control.net/forum/thread-...#pid43226.
http://www.isp-control.net/forum/thread-...#pid40793.
http://www.isp-control.net/forum/thread-...#pid40444.
Since I did that code part, I did answered this question over and over again (it was implemented before releasing RC7). But is really annoying to see that again and again (same as proftp problems).
Anyway, I`m glad that is solved.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 02:17 AM by sci2tech.)
04-28-2009 02:15 AM