Current time: 04-16-2024, 11:58 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CMS For Geeks
grungy Offline

RE: CMS For Geeks
Hey, you can create new Article Types / Filelds & Relation Types, Queries, Templates...this if like programming is you ask me....
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2007 04:52 AM by grungy.)
05-31-2007 04:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

mmh, as MrLights says. It is a small CMS and good for a small Internetsites.
05-31-2007 04:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grungy Offline

ok Smile
05-31-2007 04:55 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

In my opinion it's a sort of "technical" WCMS - not very customer friendly - it may be a good solution for special sites... - well, for geeks also... :-)

But I stay with typo3... :-)
05-31-2007 06:21 AM
grungy Offline

joximu Wrote:In my opinion it's a sort of "technical" WCMS - not very customer friendly - it may be a good solution for special sites... - well, for geeks also... :-)

But I stay with typo3... :-)

I searched for this, and I'm asking you if you have seen any other wcms similar to this one?
05-31-2007 04:04 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

> I searched for this, and I'm asking you if you have seen any other wcms similar to this one?

no. But I think I don't have seen every wcms....

Maybe with an extension typo3 could act like this :-)

If you checked all in http://www.opensourcecms.com/ then you have good chances to find or don't find anything similar...
05-31-2007 05:15 PM
MicCo Offline
Moderators

grungy Wrote:I searched for this, and I'm asking you if you have seen any other wcms similar to this one?

Hail grungy,

If I may, this MUSE ain't that pretty an CMS, just my opinion, but it can be what You need.

But if I may introduce GuppY for You, then I can inform you that we in my company have been a part of the Dev-Team for long, and the GuppY have developed from a mini-portal to an great CMS, and for now it's works without any SQL, only flat file. And it's multi linguage. 1000+ of skins and plugins, and very simple install of it all, under 5 min. and your website are up an running.

See this page, http://www.freeguppy.dk/ ther are link to other websites for GuppY.
05-31-2007 06:14 PM