Current time: 06-29-2024, 09:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

how to install install joomla ?????????
ferasfm Offline

how to install install joomla ?????????
Hello I like have a very productive and this has set the server ubuntu 8.10 which is excellent and works very well, but there is a problem when it is not absorbed by work and wanted a web page that has been joomla for example, but is not working I could not work I installed with all the things and deleted them .. htaccess, is there settings to work, thank you for the excellent assistance
05-17-2009 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: how to install install joomla ?????????
Joomla works. As other cms do.

did you search for "yoomla" in the forum search?

Just remember that with fastcgi or fcgi (apache->php) you don't have to care about the owner and permission settings - compared with the mod_php installation.

Maybe also have a look at the php.ini of the domain - sometimes you need some change of settings there.

/J
05-17-2009 07:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Joomla 1.x and 1.5.x works out of the Box with ispCP Omega.

Greez BeNe
05-18-2009 04:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ferasfm Offline

(05-18-2009 04:28 AM)BeNe Wrote:  Joomla 1.x and 1.5.x works out of the Box with ispCP Omega.

Greez BeNe

Did you mean that ispCP Omega does not support joomla????
05-18-2009 06:02 AM
sci2tech Away

Joomla work on ispcp. But that stupid joomla come with some stupid rules on .htaccess. Disable that file and everything will work Wink
05-18-2009 06:31 AM
ferasfm Offline

(05-18-2009 06:31 AM)sci2tech Wrote:  Joomla work on ispcp. But that stupid joomla come with some stupid rules on .htaccess. Disable that file and everything will work Wink

Big Grin I hope that you will work with me because I did not try working with joomla I deleted htaccess. The program has also been tested and is known vivvo did not work, please also update the system in order to be able to deal with this software, Thank you for your reply
05-18-2009 06:44 AM