Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:04 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[DEV] OmegaBill
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: [DEV] Billing and automated invoice sistem
Do you release this script under GPL?
10-01-2009 06:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oddyutza Offline

because it is not finished it is not released under any license. but when will be released it will be GPL.

i've finished the new invoice part, added more features taking in consideration the preliminary release.

i just want to make the following things public:
A. the script is designed to work also with ispcp clients and standalone clients (same database).
B. Basic features are (without details)
1. General Settings
2. Add users
3. email (notifications) to clients (active, overdue etc..)
this 3 menus are available only to master admins, when u add a new user, u can specify his permissions
4. billing overview
5. new invoice (the client is no more selected from a drop down box, is selected as u type - ajax autosuggestion )
6. new items
7. new clients (exceptions based on ispcp database)
8 search for invoices, items, clients, payments
9 reports
also the script will come with an cronjob script, witch will copy and/or update the clients database for the ispcp users, and create automatic invoices and suspend the overdue domains!

this are the main features included in the version 1.0
i hope i`ll release this script asap! and all his features and manual!

for the moment back to sketch pad, if u all don;t mind
10-01-2009 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

(10-01-2009 10:49 PM)oddyutza Wrote:  because it is not finished it is not released under any license. but when will be released it will be GPL.

i've finished the new invoice part, added more features taking in consideration the preliminary release.

i just want to make the following things public:
A. the script is designed to work also with ispcp clients and standalone clients (same database).
B. Basic features are (without details)
1. General Settings
2. Add users
3. email (notifications) to clients (active, overdue etc..)
this 3 menus are available only to master admins, when u add a new user, u can specify his permissions
4. billing overview
5. new invoice (the client is no more selected from a drop down box, is selected as u type - ajax autosuggestion )
6. new items
7. new clients (exceptions based on ispcp database)
8 search for invoices, items, clients, payments
9 reports
also the script will come with an cronjob script, witch will copy and/or update the clients database for the ispcp users, and create automatic invoices and suspend the overdue domains!

this are the main features included in the version 1.0
i hope i`ll release this script asap! and all his features and manual!

for the moment back to sketch pad, if u all don;t mind

Have anyone been thinking about the possible problem in B-3 ?

How will the reciver, get the e-mail, IF the mail address is the same as for the domain, when acount is closed ?

E.g. You close the account for the domain : test-domain.tld
- and the mail address is : user@test-domain.tld

Maybe there shall be an option for NOT using an mail address that is linket to the domain.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 06:29 AM by MicCo.)
10-02-2009 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oddyutza Offline

u can add separate email address...
let's assume that company X is owned by mr Y
u`ll be able to add the mr Y email address into OmegaBill, and send notifications to Mr Y to his "personal" email!

as i said, and i don't want to repeat myself, in step 3 between () u`ll see an etc. - think about it Tongue)

and let me quote myself
Quote:this are the main features included in the version 1.0
that means NO Details specs!

i'm open to discussions, but when u`'ll have all the info u need!

i guess i've made a mistake showing you a sneak & peak

starting this moment you will get no more updates on this. just wait for the release

@MicCo : instead waiting for the guys to develop great stuff for free so u can use them, maybe u should give us a hand!
@MicCo : ps is will not
Quote:vil

catch u later mate
10-03-2009 02:43 AM
sci2tech Away

MicCo just wanted to make some suggestion Smile . Please remember that neither MicCo neither us are native speaking english and some words can be interpreted.
//ROMANIAN
Ce zici sa propun un colt romanesc pe aici? Smile Poate asa tinem mai strans legatura Smile
De asemenea, ce propui tu este super. Poate ai fi interesat sa fii mai activ pe aici, eventual pot cere sa devii membru in echipa
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 03:32 AM by sci2tech.)
10-03-2009 03:30 AM
MicCo Offline
Moderators

O'boy
- You dont know me, and I really dont care, but regarding this :
Quote:@MicCo : instead waiting for the guys to develop great stuff for free so u can use them, maybe u should give us a hand!

Dont tell me about that, I'm quit mad about Your attacking way of answering an question, so clean up your act !!!
I have been fighting for this great apps, ispCP, since the VHCS days together with many of the other members of the team, and have been an long time member of the dev-team here.
I'm not here to deffent my self against ignorants as you, but for helping where ever I can. I hope You'll stop insulting people like this.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 06:26 AM by MicCo.)
10-03-2009 06:25 AM
oddyutza Offline

//Ro
@sci2tech : sa zic asa lume noua? sau lume veche? Smile incerc sa fiu cat pot de activ, dar in urma unor probleme personale, aparute in ultima perioada, a trebuit sa imi canalizez atentia spre alte lucruri cat si timpul. Oricum nu am uitat de ce am promis, insa se pare ca dureaza mai mult!
vorbim pe mess sper sa iti pot impinge o versiune beta de test

//En
@ MicCo i don't want to fight with you! so let's ignore each-other!
10-03-2009 06:40 PM
MicCo Offline
Moderators

This is an english forum, so keep it like that !!!!

What an attitude, to ignore each other.

You might had personal problems, but so did we all more or less from time to time, but that aint giving us any right to treat other people as you did.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2009 07:38 PM by MicCo.)
10-03-2009 06:46 PM
oddyutza Offline

dear MicCo.
first of all :
- i have'nt judged you.
- i told u, i don't want to fight! - you are still doing this!
second of all
- i guess u are disturbed of what i've said
Quote:instead waiting for the guys to develop great stuff for free so u can use them, maybe u should give us a hand!
, this usually happens when the guy makes the right affirmation, i don't want to develop this further, i believe you are a smart guy and understand very quick

third of all
- please show us your work, don't be shy! despite your 236 posts, i doubt there are some contributions around
- please show some respect to ppl(i'm excluded to this list) that work around here.
- also please take in consideration that i really don't care about your thoughts regarding me, and/or my personal issues, i will consider this as a personal attack.
- please learn how to treat ppl that u don't know!

and the last but not least
-this thread transformed into a offtopic story, so let's behave, both of us, and if u want to take this further, i don't mind, let's do it in PM.

i have to apologize, in our both names(sorry if i offended you), to the rest, because the last few posts made the topic a little bit offtopic!
also i have to apologize to the admins & moderators groups because they don't deserve our crap.

best regards to all

PS : now u can judge me as long as u want, but please be a man with a spine, and keep your opinions to yourself! (as i'm doing!)
10-03-2009 08:53 PM
MicCo Offline
Moderators

I have nothing to apologize for, it was You, who attacked me for making an point.
- but I´m glade that You can.

And, No, I´m keeping what I have to say in the open, not sending you any PM.
10-04-2009 01:18 AM