Current time: 05-18-2024, 12:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ubuntu 8.10, changed ispcp port, php won't work on port 80 now
jackbauer Offline

ubuntu 8.10, changed ispcp port, php won't work on port 80 now
Hello world. I caused an error on my server. Here's the shindig: i have ubuntu intrepid that had wordpress running on apache2. I installed ispcp but then I couldn't access phpmyadmin or my site. My solution was to configure /etc/apache2/sites-available/00_master.conf and /etc/apache2/ports.conf to serve ispcp on another port and an appropriate vhost on port 80. However, now php isn't working out of the site i set to port 80. I get 'No input file specified'. Any advice, world?

I was guessing it's missing a php handler? Any advice?
07-13-2009 06:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: ubuntu 8.10, changed ispcp port, php won't work on port 80 now
You should create a domain using the control panel and re-upload (or simply move) wordpress to it's /htdocs folder. This way php will be automatically configured for you (don't forget to remove your custom config).
07-14-2009 06:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jackbauer Offline

Kilburn, thanks for the reply. Suppose my ispcp is running on mydomain.com:55555. Can I still create a site using ispcp with mydomain.com? Will that create a new directory on my server to serve mydomain.com site out of port 80?
07-14-2009 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Well, there should be no problem regarding apache, but you may find a conflict in bind's configuration, because the panel will try to create another mydomain.com zone, which already exists if you specified mydomain.com as the admin url.

In any case, it should create a new /var/www/virtual/domain.tld folder where you can place the website, and it will show up at mydomain.com (default port 80). Just try it...
07-15-2009 12:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply