Current time: 05-07-2024, 10:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP and RAM usage
dabvhcs Offline

ispCP and RAM usage
Hello,

I'm trying icpCP 1.0.0 for new hosting servers under Ubuntu 8.04 with some hacks (amavis / clamav / spamassassin as defined in this thread but with less amavis servers) and with fcgid (as in forums fcgid with some custom stuff seems to be a better solution than fastcgi).

Two web sites (and mail, etc.) are hosted with a very very limited traffic. After two days, about 3 Go of memory is used and it's growing. Do you find this value normal, or should i have to review my conf, and less the number of process for clamd, fcgi, mysql or apache to support, for example, 50 customers ?

thanks !
07-31-2009 01:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rbtux Offline
Moderators

RE: ispCP and RAM usage
Please use the search function. That is absolutely normal behavior for linux systems...
07-31-2009 01:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dabvhcs Offline

RE: ispCP and RAM usage
(07-31-2009 01:44 AM)rbtux Wrote:  Please use the search function. That is absolutely normal behavior for linux systems...

Thank you rbtux, but notice that ram is a too small keyword for the search function of the board Tongue (okay there are other good keywords for my question), and that lot's of posts I found about it where in German (okay i can still translate it too).

So I read lot of threads about memory usage, but it was not enough to be sure, so your post reassured me !

thanks
07-31-2009 02:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply