Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Php.ini for example.tld
theprincy Offline

Php.ini for example.tld
I did a search on the forum but have not found the answer then: [/align]each domain has its own php.ini, for example via ftp I have tried to access the folder / var/www/fcgi/your-domain.tld/php5 / ftp with the domain user but I get read error, I assume that you do not can edit it? or is there another way to be able to edit?

excuse me for my english but use a google translate Tongue
08-05-2009 05:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Php.ini for example.tld
Allowing the user to modify his php.ini file would have huge security implications. Therefore, only "root" is able to edit these files (you can do it through ssh).
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2009 05:25 PM by kilburn.)
08-05-2009 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theprincy Offline

ok thanks
08-05-2009 05:43 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Hi

You cannot access a folder outside /var/www/virtual/domain with ftp - so you need shell access (ssh) or something alike...

normally you don't want the customer to change the php.ini by himself -sometime in the future there will (maybe) a gui in the ispcp to change some of the values in the php.ini...

/J
08-05-2009 05:47 PM