Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispcp 1.0.0 rc7->RTM upgrade issues (mail)
drake Offline

Question ispcp 1.0.0 rc7->RTM upgrade issues (mail)
I upgraded the ispcp 1.0.0 rc 7 to latest RTM @ 30 july.
Several issues popped up:

1) The apache issue, so that the apache did not start :

Syntax error on line 34 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/fastcgi_ispcp.conf:
FastCgiServer: "/etc/apache2/{PHP_STARTER_DIR}/master/php{PHP_VERSION}-fcgi-starter" stat(/etc/apache2/{PHP_STARTER_DIR}/master/php{PHP_VERSION}-fcgi-starter) failed: No such file or directory

I removed the php5-fcgi-starter under /var/www/fcgi/master/
and preformed the upgrade again. I do not know if this was the correct thing to do, but it helped. Could you please explain what happened.

2) After the apache started, the issue with html purifier started.
I chowned the html purifier folder with vu2000:www-data:
"/var/www/ispcp/gui/include/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier/"
and chmodded with 777 the folder
"/var/www/ispcp/gui/include/htmlpurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer"

Was this a correct thing to do ? However it worked and even tho I used 777 the permissions appear to be lower on the folders now.

3) The mail accounts are not ok. Please look at the attached image.
First of all there were issues to authenticate, so I had to copy the courier database from backup to /etc/ispcp/courier/working and restarted the courier-authdaemon and imap daemon and the old imap connections started to work. However the previously created mailboxes in all domains are still showing up as broken and they cannot be deleted.
Whenever I create a new mailbox - it works.
How could I solve this ?

EDIT: Sorry for wasting your time, I solved it myself:
However the initial solution was ok, as the sasl2 db files were not in place, but in order to see the mail accounts ok, I had to change the status from ISPCP database under "mail_users" table for all users to OK instead of the error message there.
Now everything is OK. Still , I'd like your comments regarding the solutions that I had used and the overall info, what broke the ISPCP during the upgrade. I did step-by-step upgrade like in documentation

with best regards,
Rainer.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 12:39 AM by drake.)
08-05-2009 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply