Current time: 04-30-2024, 07:05 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ispCP 1.0.2 + Roundcube 0.3
GuS Offline

ispCP 1.0.2 + Roundcube 0.3
Hi!

In the past with ispCP RC releases I used to use as webmail, Roundcube.
Now after upgrading to ispCP 1.0.2, I can't manage to login with any of the emails user with Roundcube.

Any particular configuration that I must modify/add to Roundcube to make it work?

Of course it works fine with the default webmail of ispCP.

Thanks.

Cheers.
09-09-2009 06:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: ispCP 1.0.2 + Roundcube 0.3
Hi

which RC exactly?

normally a webmail only uses imap to connect to the server - and there's no difference between RC and 1.0.2. But if roundcube has direct access to the mail_users table then see question above...

/J
09-09-2009 04:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuS Offline

(09-09-2009 04:53 PM)joximu Wrote:  Hi

which RC exactly?

normally a webmail only uses imap to connect to the server - and there's no difference between RC and 1.0.2. But if roundcube has direct access to the mail_users table then see question above...

/J

I don't remember which RC i was using. But my question points to how to use Roundcube with latetest stable ispCP.
The only thing that i remember is that before ispCP was using plain passwd in the mail_users table and now does not. Maybe that is the problem with roundcube?

Cheers.
09-09-2009 10:51 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

yes this may be the problem.

With RC7 there were cypted passwords...

but as I wrote: normally any webmail should work with ispcp - since it uses imap.

Only some services (change mail password, change vacation message etc) will require the webmail (module) to directly connect (and therefore support) to the ispcp database...

/J
09-09-2009 11:26 PM
GuS Offline

(09-09-2009 11:26 PM)joximu Wrote:  yes this may be the problem.

With RC7 there were cypted passwords...

but as I wrote: normally any webmail should work with ispcp - since it uses imap.

Only some services (change mail password, change vacation message etc) will require the webmail (module) to directly connect (and therefore support) to the ispcp database...

/J

Dont know why but now works... I am using actually ispCp trunk right now... but well.. weird things...
09-10-2009 04:31 AM