Current time: 07-02-2024, 02:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

IMPORTANT: VHCS 2.4.7.1 to ispCP Omega migration script
fulltilt Offline

VHCS 2.4.7.1 to ispCP Problems
I have some problems using perl vhcs2ispcp.pl ...

Code:
perl vhcs2ispcp.pl
Name "main::db_name" used only once: possible typo at vhcs2ispcp.pl line 181.

Do you want me to run the remover (it will only remove the config files)? (yes|skip|abort) [abort]:

if i answer yes

Code:
Name "main::ua" used only once: possible typo at ./vhcs2-remover.pl line 41.
Can't locate vhcs2_common_code.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup//var/www/vhcs2/engine /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./vhcs2-remover.pl line 35.

what is wrong?
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2007 02:52 AM by fulltilt.)
09-05-2007 02:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael Offline

RE: VHCS 2.4.7.1 to ispCP Problems
fulltilt Wrote:
Code:
Can't locate vhcs2_common_code.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/ispcp/engine/setup//var/www/vhcs2/engine /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./vhcs2-remover.pl line 35.

what is wrong?

I just fixed that error; I have to take a deeper look at the migration script (not today) in order to completely fix those vhcs2/ispcp code interactions messages (I think the migration script won't work as it is right now)
09-05-2007 06:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fulltilt Offline

RE: VHCS 2.4.7.1 to ispCP Problems
thanks raphael,

i have testet on vm from 2.4.1.7 migration and before i run ispCP migration i upgraded to etch ...
Is it possible that the problem depends on 2.4.1.7 migration that i run before?

raphael Wrote:
fulltilt Wrote:
Code:

what is wrong?

I just fixed that error; I have to take a deeper look at the migration script (not today) in order to completely fix those vhcs2/ispcp code interactions messages (I think the migration script won't work as it is right now)
09-05-2007 03:03 PM
raphael Offline

RE: IMPORTANT: VHCS 2.4.7.1 to ispCP Omega migration script
migrating from sarge to etch should have not caused much problem if you were not using the vhcs2 debian packages;

Also, as I said, I need to take a deep look at the migration script again in order to fix it
09-06-2007 08:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mata Offline
French Corner Moderator
Moderators

c'mon guys,

this is the last ticket for RC3 .. keep up the good work .. i hope this one gets closed ASAP Smile

Mvg,

Mata
12-05-2007 12:27 AM
fulltilt Offline

yeah Cool

maybe for migration it is a way to keep the system user and run a script after migration that sorts the system user to isPCP.
The problem is also for IDs from FTP Users ... i think the script needs to read the vhcs2 ftp, domain and mail users from vhcs2 database and import it to new ispCP DB and keep the existing system user in passwd.
12-05-2007 12:44 AM