Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nightly Update
coopa Offline

Nightly Update
I have just ran the nightly update script and all seemed to run fine, everthing works fine except i can no longer access the admin panel.

I get the following message:-

Config variable 'BASE_SERVER_VHOST_PREFIX' is missing!
Please contact your system administrator

Config variable 'CMD_LZMA' is missing!
Please contact your system administrator

i have looked in /etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf and added the prefix and CMD's etc that where missing, but it something is wrong? Can someone point me in the right direction

Kind regards gents, btw awesome control panel!!
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 11:10 AM by coopa.)
12-09-2009 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: Nightly Update
Why do you use the Script, when you don't know what you are doing?? Normally we gave no Support for the Script. Wink

Check you ispcp.conf with the one out of the Trunk an add missing Variables. Wink

The script don't update the whole config. MAybe there are more things missing. You have to check every config an make changes by hand. Wink
12-09-2009 01:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
coopa Offline

(12-09-2009 01:31 PM)gOOvER Wrote:  Why do you use the Script, when you don't know what you are doing?? Normally we gave no Support for the Script. Wink

Check you ispcp.conf with the one out of the Trunk an add missing Variables. Wink

The script don't update the whole config. MAybe there are more things missing. You have to check every config an make changes by hand. Wink

Thanks goover,

I can see now that there is a lot of configs to adjust, curiosity killed the cat is an unerstatement lol, you have to start and learn somewhere i guess.
12-09-2009 06:08 PM
coopa Offline

The panel is working now, but just to confirm, i have updated all the config files as per the contents of ispcp_svn - Revision 2332: /trunk/configs/debian and so far so good.

Are there any other files i need to adjust or is it purely just the configs i need to worry about?

Many thanks for helping me out
12-10-2009 12:37 AM