Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Problems....
fosstux Offline

Shy Problems....
Hi!
I recently moved my server install (Debian Etch with ispcp 1.0.0rc6) to an openvz image.

(Nearly) Everything worked with rather little work. I changed the Ip adresses manually - now I also changed the ip addresses in ispcp.

I followed this guide to change the ip address: http://isp-control.net/documentation/dok...:change_ip

However, all my Domains have the following as status:
get_tag() | ERROR: '# httpd [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] virtual host entry BEGIN. ' ne '# httpd [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] virtual host entry END. ', '# httpd [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] virtual host entry END. ' overlaps '# httpd [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] virtual host entry BEGIN. ' in src !

I had a good look at /etc/ispcp/apache/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf - I do not see any error.

Please help me!
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 07:20 PM by fosstux.)
12-13-2009 07:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kurgans Offline
Moderators

RE: Problems....
(12-13-2009 07:19 PM)fosstux Wrote:  I had a good look at /etc/ispcp/apache/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf - I do not see any error.

Please help me!
ispcp. conf
Routes
/ etc / ispcp / apache / working
/ etc/apache2/sites-available
And you should have etc/apache2/sites-enabled symbolic link to file ispcp.conf route etc/apache2/sites-available

master.conf -> ../sites-available/00_master.conf
awstats.conf -> ../sites-available/01_awstats.conf
ispcp.conf -> .. / sites-available / ispcp.conf

I'm sorry my English I only speak Spanish
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 08:22 PM by kurgans.)
12-13-2009 07:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fosstux Offline

Ok. I checked /etc/apache2/sites/enabled/ispcp.conf, 00_master.conf and 01_awstats.conf and discovered, that these files were normal files - and no symlinks. I fixed that. When I then restarted apache, I got a message saying:
crparr:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Forcing reload of web server (apache2)... waiting apache2: Syntax error on line 668 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 2787 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/ispcp/orangewhirl.org.conf: No such file or directory

So I created this file by copying such a file from another domain. - Apache starts... but the error in ispcp remains the same....

Any tips?

Thanks in Advance.

Christopher

PS: Oh yes - then I have another strange problem: I can login to my mysql as root via pma, but not with mysql -u root -p
crparr:~# mysql -u root -p
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Strange....
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 08:38 PM by fosstux.)
12-13-2009 08:28 PM
kurgans Offline
Moderators

You should compare files ispcp.conf on routes

/etc/ispcp/apache2/working
/etc/apache2/sites-available

choose more modern file and put on both routes
Quote:Forcing reload of web server (apache2)... waiting apache2: Syntax error on line 668 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 2787 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/ispcp/orangewhirl.org.conf: No such file or directory

See you in its 2 files ispcp.conf and is not a valid domain manually delete calls

Solve your problem is not difficult, but google translator is very bad and does not like explaining to google translate and you can understand me
12-13-2009 08:45 PM
fosstux Offline

(12-13-2009 08:45 PM)kurgans Wrote:  You should compare files ispcp.conf on routes

/etc/ispcp/apache2/working
/etc/apache2/sites-available

choose more modern file and put on both routes
Quote:Forcing reload of web server (apache2)... waiting apache2: Syntax error on line 668 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 2787 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/ispcp/orangewhirl.org.conf: No such file or directory

See you in its 2 files ispcp.conf and is not a valid domain manually delete calls

Solve your problem is not difficult, but google translator is very bad and does not like explaining to google translate and you can understand me

Hi! The 2 files /etc/ispcp/apache2/working/ispcp.conf and /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf are identical - I checked using duff.

This domain was freshly created using ispcp - but somehow this file was not created....

Bye
Christopher
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 09:16 PM by fosstux.)
12-13-2009 08:57 PM
kurgans Offline
Moderators

Back up / var / www / virtual / orangewhirl.org - /var/mail/virtual/orangewhirl.org - and if you have sql /var/lib/mysql/<name>

Edit your / etc / ispcp / apache / working / ispcp.conf and delete entries manually orangewhirl.org
Copy ispcp.conf in / etc/apache2/sites-available

Delete registration orangewhirl.org if you exit sql table domains of ispcp domains and if you can start Apache insert again using the panel
Quote:PS: Oh yes - then I have another strange problem: I can login to my mysql as root via pma, but not with mysql -u root -p
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Strange....

Come back to generate a password for mysql root user
Edit / etc / ispcp / ispcp.conf
Remove DATABASE_PASSWORD = HSFscpgrA8M =
DATABASE_PASSWORD =
and run the script
/ var / www / ispcp / engine / db-passwd-ispcp

You generate a new password for mysql
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 09:17 PM by kurgans.)
12-13-2009 09:10 PM
fosstux Offline

(12-13-2009 09:10 PM)kurgans Wrote:  Back up / var / www / virtual / orangewhirl.org - /var/mail/virtual/orangewhirl.org - and if you have sql /var/lib/mysql/<name>

Edit your / etc / ispcp / apache / working / ispcp.conf and delete entries manually orangewhirl.org
Copy ispcp.conf in / etc/apache2/sites-available

Delete registration orangewhirl.org if you exit sql table domains of ispcp domains and if you can start Apache insert again using the panel
Quote:PS: Oh yes - then I have another strange problem: I can login to my mysql as root via pma, but not with mysql -u root -p

Strange....

Come back to generate a password for mysql root user
Edit / etc / ispcp / ispcp.conf
Remove DATABASE_PASSWORD = HSFscpgrA8M =
DATABASE_PASSWORD =
and run the script
/ var / www / ispcp / engine / db-passwd-ispcp

You generate a new password for mysql

Ad domains:
The domain orangewhirl.org now shows the status ok - the rest does not.

Ad root password:
I had a script ispcp-db-passwd . I executed it. No password prompt came.

I executed it a second time specifying a password as a parameter - the password was set in the config file, but not in rthe database... I can still login with the old password from phpmyadmin...but login via mysql -u root -p fails.

Now when I try to access my admin interface, all I get is Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Thanks in advance

Bye

PS: I think somehow my mysql seems to be screwed up... :-(
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 09:47 PM by fosstux.)
12-13-2009 09:36 PM
kurgans Offline
Moderators

Follow these instructions

http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...ate_config
12-13-2009 09:42 PM
fosstux Offline

(12-13-2009 09:42 PM)kurgans Wrote:  Follow these instructions

http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...ate_config

I am sorry - This I cannot do, since mysql -u root -p fails...
I did the updates with pma - buit /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr fails, since it cannot connect to the datavbase:
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: doSQL(), msg: ERROR: Unable to connect SQL server !

My Question now is: in what format do I have to enter the DATABASE_PASSWORD ? I know the passeord - but not its format...

Thanks.

UPDATE: I have decided to move my pages to a fresh server - running Gentoo...
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2009 11:33 PM by fosstux.)
12-13-2009 09:50 PM