Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:11 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warning: ftp_rawlist()
chickenskin Offline

Warning: ftp_rawlist()
Hi,

im new to ispcp (im using ispcp 1.0.2). everythings seems to work fine but in netftp, after i login i get this message:

Code:
Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 123

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: Unable to create temporary file. Check permissions in temporary files directory. in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 123

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 124

Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: Unable to create temporary file. Check permissions in temporary files directory. in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 124

i tried searching forums but I'm having problems translating some langauge here using babel

any ideas how to resolve this? i tested some functions in netftp,like creating directory and uploading files, it can upload and create directories in the / webspace but it cannot display the directories or choose a subdirectory to upload the files using netftp. everything is in /.

although i can see the files/directries using ftp program.

anyways, any ideas would be very much appreciated.

thank you
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2009 01:13 AM by chickenskin.)
12-24-2009 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bpratt Offline

RE: Warning: ftp_rawlist()
(12-24-2009 12:55 AM)chickenskin Wrote:  Hi,

im new to ispcp (im using ispcp 1.0.2). everythings seems to work fine but in netftp, after i login i get this message:

Code:
Warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/ispcp/gui/:/etc/ispcp/:/var/run/ispcp.lock:/proc/:/bin/df:/bin/mount:/var/log/rkhunter.log:/var/log/chkrootkit.log:/usr/share/php/) in /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/includes/browse.inc.php on line 123

i tried searching forums but I'm having problems translating some langauge here using babel

any ideas how to resolve this? i tested some functions in netftp,like creating directory and uploading files, it can upload and create directories in the / webspace but it cannot display the directories or choose a subdirectory to upload the files using netftp. everything is in /.

although i can see the files/directries using ftp program.

anyways, any ideas would be very much appreciated.

thank you

I had this problem myself, and I was told in here to simply add /tmp to my basedir line in php.ini file /var/www/fcgi/master
12-24-2009 01:43 PM
chickenskin Offline

RE: Warning: ftp_rawlist()
(12-24-2009 01:43 PM)bpratt Wrote:  I had this problem myself, and I was told in here to simply add /tmp to my basedir line in php.ini file /var/www/fcgi/master

okay. thank you. i was able to resolve it by following the instructions you posted. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2009 08:28 PM by chickenskin.)
12-24-2009 08:26 PM