Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[Solved]1.0.2 -> 1.0.3.1 control panel inaccessible
jeffv Offline

[Solved]1.0.2 -> 1.0.3.1 control panel inaccessible
My upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.1 went fine with just a small hiccup with proftp and a missing config file, which I've documented in another thread.

However, once the upgrade was finished I could no longer access the control panel.

I got "Connection failed: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

After a lot of hunting I tracked the problem down differences between ispcp-db-keys.php and ispcp-db-keys.pl; they had different keys and iv values. Presumably somewhere during the update one was changed, but the other was not.

Once I'd found and fixed that I could log on.

After logging on I found that my user mail passwords were broken. Possibly as a result of my trying to change the db password. I can't say. I had to reset user mail passwords on the domains under ispcp. Luckily there aren't many mail accounts.

My system was a 1.0.2. It came from VHCS 2.4.7.0, and was running just fine before the upgrade. To upgrade originally fromVHCS I followed the upgrade docs and encountered no difficulties. The installation has been running for a couple of months with only some minor problems - occasional resource exhaustion. I haven't pinned down why yet.

It runs on Ubuntu. I followed the Ubuntu upgrade docs to move to 1.0.3

I also replaced the permissions files as per the forum update.

Hopefully this will help someone else.
12-30-2009 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nuxwin
Unregistered

RE: [Solved]1.0.2 -> 1.0.3.1 control panel inaccessible
Hello ;

Thank for your feedback ;

Cheers ;
12-30-2009 09:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply