Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

upgrade 1.0 > 1.03 ispcp hangs ?
bulkmania Offline

upgrade 1.0 > 1.03 ispcp hangs ?
I upgraded with few problems, fixed and not related to apache or whatever.

After that i can do only one modification in any site (as admin/reseller or client doesn't matter) and after that any other modification in mail page (add or modify or remove), is running, and running and running after that a time-out. even if i restart apache is not opening ispcp, but any site from it is working fine so i suppose somehow ispcp is blocked, from time to time i've got an Error 500!.

After a restart of server is working for another just one change the is time-out.

I changed from fcgid in fastcgi and the problem persist.

Even if i restarted the ispcp, the time-out is there and nothing from ispcp is working until a reboot.

Any help will be apreciated.
Regards
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 08:39 AM by bulkmania.)
01-07-2010 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bulkmania Offline

RE: upgrade 1.0 > 1.03 ispcp hangs ?
(01-07-2010 07:55 AM)bulkmania Wrote:  I upgraded with few problems, fixed and not related to apache or whatever.

After that i can do only one modification in any site (as admin/reseller or client doesn't matter) and after that any other modification in mail page (add or modify or remove), is running, and running and running after that a time-out. even if i restart apache is not opening ispcp, but any site from it is working fine so i suppose somehow ispcp is blocked, from time to time i've got an Error 500!.

After a restart of server is working for another just one change the is time-out.

Even if i restarted the ispcp, the time-out is there and nothing from ispcp is working until a reboot.

Regards

No ideea from someone ? Pls.
01-08-2010 04:46 AM
bulkmania Offline

(01-08-2010 04:46 AM)bulkmania Wrote:  
(01-07-2010 07:55 AM)bulkmania Wrote:  I upgraded with few problems, fixed and not related to apache or whatever.

Regards

No ideea from someone ? Pls.

I tried everything, i just don't get it, the problem persist. Some hint or ideea pls ?
01-21-2010 05:07 PM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Can you PM me the details to login into your server and investigate what's going on? It seems like a weird locking issue, which is very hard to diagnose.

Alternative, provide us with as much logs as you can, like:

- Enable debugging in /etc/ispcp/ispcp.conf and execute /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr .
- Show us the suexec logs regarding vu2000
- See which processes are running when the panel is "blocked". You shouldn't see any ispcp-*-mngr running. Also, try to manually kill all the vu2000-owned php5-cgi processes and see if the panel comes back to life.
01-21-2010 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply