Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Previus VirtualHosts
Boter Offline

Wink Previus VirtualHosts
I just installed this ISP-control. I have a "problem". All pages I had before vhosts are broken/PHP doesen't work. I would like to leave this virtualhosts as they were before - no transferring to new sistem. So how to enable PHP for that pages? It's about 30 pages... I really don't want to transfer all of them to new sistem.

Help!
01-10-2010 05:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Previus VirtualHosts
now the question is: what sort of php did you use before (mod_php, fastcgi, fcgid or other)??

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to mix ispcp with non ispcp settings... it may work but you should know your system and how to configure the services.

/J
01-10-2010 08:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boter Offline

(01-10-2010 08:58 AM)joximu Wrote:  now the question is: what sort of php did you use before (mod_php, fastcgi, fcgid or other)??

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to mix ispcp with non ispcp settings... it may work but you should know your system and how to configure the services.

/J

It was mod_php. I manually transfered everything. But maybe any1 will have the same problem. So if anybody have a sollution it would be great to see it!
01-11-2010 07:41 AM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Ispcp is meant to be installed on a clean system and take full control of it. Obviously, you can adjust the configurations to fit your specific needs, but even those will have to be reapplied anytime you upgrade the panel. Sorry about that, but supporting user-created (pre- or post- panel installation) is not one of our goals...
01-11-2010 05:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dillon Offline

I had the EXACT same problem, and with no coding skills I used problem solving, now I'm not sure what fixed it, but I'm sure someone here will point it out.

Look through your installation text file and remember all those files you moved and put "-disabled" well, one of which was your virtual hosts.

Code:
6. Clean Apache's conf.d directory
    # mv /etc/httpd/conf.d /etc/httpd/conf.d-disabled

7. Configure BIND DNS
    # mv /var/named/data /var/named/data-disabled

If you want all your old sites to work again, just rename your old files, the "-disabled" to its original name and name the new ones to something like conf.d2 and data2 respectively.

Now if you want both to work, you basically need to merge the two folders together, copy the files from one into the other, and if it asks you to replace, you either open up the file and try and add both scripts, or you choose which is more important.

Restart bind and apache, and if you have webmin or something go look up the settings to make sure they are all back to normal.

Hope this helps fix your problem, I did many things to fix mine, but im pretty sure this is what fixed it in the end.
01-19-2010 11:16 AM