Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

not more smug
macbishop Offline

not more smug
Hello.

it's possible that this post don't like to somebody, but i have the necessity to write it.

I think that ispCP it can get to be the best software of the world for ISP system administration, i have bet until the eyebrows by him, but it's left much work to do for it.

Ist'n the time for frivolities of type "vote to me because i am the better" !

Actually ispCP don't is the better, ispCP it's only a very unstable release candidate, and is the time to work in order to really make it great.

I have seen here good solutions of people that sufficiently have not been valued and that frustrates.

Vhcs project has failed due to the arrogance of some thought that the project was his. Misters of Admin and DevTeam they don't commit the same error.

For me this project is of alls and each one of members of this community, for me so important is Ephi, Rats, Raphael etc. (thanks for your great work) like whatever it has still not written because if it has trust it will do it and perhaps it solves a problem, that is the greatness of open source and for that reason he is the best of the world.

At this moment the project happens for a delicate moment. Isn't the moment for voting is the time to help, if you are not coder you can contribute with links, testing the soft or simply to encourage

Only from humility a great project can be forged and only between all we can do ispCP as the best one of the world.

Thanks for read this and sorry if i have bothered to somebody.
--
querer es poder
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2007 06:01 AM by macbishop.)
07-04-2007 05:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raphael Offline

RE: not more smug
I agree with you, but I'm unable to do some testing. All I've been able to do is test and fix the bogus VHCS Omega uninstaller and the ispcp-setup of one of the latest trunks.
(and that's because I upgraded a server)

but besides that, I can't test the vhcs2ispcp script which is one of the reasons why RC3 hasn't been released yet. But I also would like see some help from other people not just reporting errors, but also helping with the other tickets (including the one of debian packaging which requires some parts of the code to be replaced).
07-04-2007 06:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BioALIEN Offline
Public Relations Officer
Dev Team

I wish we can go back in time a few months and get lots of people to apply for the Google Summer of Code. We would have got the funding and time, effort and energy to get this panel out of the door in a month Smile

Maybe next year!
07-05-2007 02:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

I hope that i have more time these days so that i can test ispCP and the upgrade script.
It´s time to make it complete and done.
07-05-2007 02:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply