Current time: 04-21-2024, 02:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Couple of problems after upgrade to 1.0.3
hscholing Offline

Couple of problems after upgrade to 1.0.3
I couple of problems with the upgrade to 1.0.3 from 1.0.0 on an etch machine:

The setup hangs on rebuilding user configs (see other post), but after a while I can connect to the ISPCP environment again, log in, create a new user etc. etc.

Second thing I always used was a redirect of webmail.DOMAINname. I always used the instructions in the documentation ( http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...domain.tld ). Now I added this again to my 00_master.conf in the sites-enabled folder of apache2. After the reload of Apache I now get a message 403 You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server. When connecting to Domainname.LTD/webmail I can connect to the webmail. What am I doing wrong?

Last point: I also use Maia and I added an Alias antispam to my 00_master.conf, but this is not working when testing on one of my sites. Do I need to do something extra?
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 07:21 AM by hscholing.)
01-10-2010 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Couple of problems after upgrade to 1.0.3
better use one thread per question...

about webmail: we need logs

maia: more info

/J
01-10-2010 09:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hscholing Offline

(01-10-2010 09:01 AM)joximu Wrote:  about webmail: we need logs
Which logfiles do you need, I cannot find anything of importance Sad

I just followed the documentation to get webmail redirected. Is this documentation up to date for version 1.0.3?
01-10-2010 03:48 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

the weblogs - more explanation to the 403 error...

/J
01-11-2010 08:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hscholing Offline

Ok, In my errorlog for one of my sites I see:
Quote:$
[Mon Jan 11 15:39:56 2010] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist: /var/www/virtual/DOMAIN.nl/htdocs/antispam
[Mon Jan 11 15:40:09 2010] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist: /var/www/virtual/DOMAIN.nl/htdocs/antispam

But I have in my 00_master.conf the following:
Quote: Alias /pma /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/pma/
Alias /webmail /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/webmail/
Alias /ftp /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/filemanager/
Alias /antispam /var/www/ispcp/gui/tools/antispam

When now surfing to DOMAIN.nl/webmail the redirect works to admin.domain.nl/webmail/ , but when I want to use the same entering DOMAIN.nl/antispam it doesn't work. When entering manual admin.domain.nl/antispam my interface of Maia shows up .

If this works I need to go and see how to enable webmail.domain.nl to redirect automaticly to the webmail interface. This also doesn't work anymore after upgrading to 1.0.3.
01-12-2010 12:57 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

you need the Alias settigs in the ispcp.conf.

the 00_master.conf only has the settings for the ispcp-gui Host.... (admin.domain.nl)

Do you have more infos about the "webmail.domain does not work after upgrade to 1.0.3".

/J
01-12-2010 01:10 AM
hscholing Offline

(01-12-2010 01:10 AM)joximu Wrote:  you need the Alias settigs in the ispcp.conf.

the 00_master.conf only has the settings for the ispcp-gui Host.... (admin.domain.nl)
Did this change? Is there a way to get this activated for all domains by editing some kind of a template or do I need to manually add the new rule to all domains? Where are the settings when creating a new domain?
01-12-2010 01:54 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Did not change - at least not in the last year.

there are redirections /webmail, /ftp, /pma and /ispcp in every domain, the aliases /webmail, /ftp and /pma are only in the 00_master - and therfore only valid for the adminpanel-url.

this is because of the permissions - you cannot access parts of the adminpanel (webmail, pma etc) with the virtualhost-settings of a domain user.

the templates for new domains are as always in /etc/ispcp/apache/parts/*

/J
01-12-2010 02:17 AM
hscholing Offline

Thank you, I added the line in the template.

Now the webmail.domain.tld problem. I used the documentation on http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...domain.tld . When going to webmail.testdomain.tld I get a 403 error. I cannot find any errors. Any ideas where to find the reason? As the documentation states I updated the 00_master.conf. Can you give me some directions?
01-12-2010 04:49 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Hm - you replaced the {...} parts with the correct variable?

Normally it's more or less a copy of the <virtualhost> for ispcp - just another DocumentRoot and another ServerAlias...
(and other Directoryies further down)

/J
01-12-2010 08:56 AM