Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:04 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Perl + Non-standard cgi-bin folder + Perl inside .html file + Many hours
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: Perl + Non-standard cgi-bin folder + Perl inside .html file + Many hours
ok - so if we should help complaining..... :-)))
02-18-2010 09:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zatara Offline

(02-18-2010 09:55 PM)joximu Wrote:  ok - so if we should help complaining..... :-)))
Yes, help complaining would be appreciated Smile ... Seriously, they are using variable names derived from MS Visual C++, for example, $m_lpszEmail, which is a supposed to mean a long pointer to a null terminating string called Email (I think, been a long time since I wrote MS code), and PERL DOESN'T HAVE POINTERS, NOR NULL TERMINATING STRINGS...

Anyways, I made some serious break throughs on this issue thanks to the die command and CGI::Carp in perl. But now, it seems ISPCP is catching the error and displaying the internal error 500 before Carp has a chance to output the detailed error information. Is there a way to temporarily disable the ISPCP error system so that I can see the output from the perl debugging module?

Also, it seems all of my issues are due to the "Premature end of script headers" which as I understand means not all of the data was printed to the web server. Or it could mean the script gave its output to STDOUT...

Thanks for all your help!!!!

-z
02-22-2010 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Sometimes (I had this once) the "premature end of..." comes when the line-feed does not fit the expected one (CRLF is not ok, only LF as in unix...) - try this...

/J
02-22-2010 08:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zatara Offline

(02-22-2010 08:43 AM)joximu Wrote:  Sometimes (I had this once) the "premature end of..." comes when the line-feed does not fit the expected one (CRLF is not ok, only LF as in unix...) - try this...

/J

Hey Joximu,

Great suggestion, I found fromdos, an application that removes CR from files, but it didn't find any. I ran dff [old file] [newfile] and there were not any differences. Sad

Thanks for your help!!!

-z
02-22-2010 11:23 AM
zatara Offline

(02-22-2010 11:23 AM)zatara Wrote:  
(02-22-2010 08:43 AM)joximu Wrote:  Sometimes (I had this once) the "premature end of..." comes when the line-feed does not fit the expected one (CRLF is not ok, only LF as in unix...) - try this...

/J

Hey Joximu,

Great suggestion, I found fromdos, an application that removes CR from files, but it didn't find any. I ran dff [old file] [newfile] and there were not any differences. Sad

Thanks for your help!!!

-z

It turned out that all I needed to do was put some 'print' statments before the header modification code. The header was being sent to a variable, not to the output that Apache could see. Now I am on to more code with error 500's. Hopefully, the others are similar.
02-23-2010 02:49 AM
hicyinterty Offline
Banned

электронная сигарета cigarette
электронные сигареты запорожье
gamucci continental
интернет магазин электронная сигарета
аксессуары для электронных сигарет
какую купить электронную сигарету
http://indepe.chat.ru электронная сигарета цена харьков
электронная сигарета купить в донецке