Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:20 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Query was empty {help}
geohostge Offline

Question Query was empty {help}
Hello everyone. sorry for disturbing you. I have One big Problem and I Hope that you can help me.

So... few days ago we had an log attack on our server and almost whole hard drive was filled with log files.
We deleted this logs but when we enter the panel link ,,manage users'' it says: error ,,Query was empty''

and also clients have this problem too. when they enter the panel default page it says same error as we have in admin page. ,,Query was empty''.

We dont know what to do, how to correct this problem. We receive on mail this text:

Code:
Query was empty
File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php (Line: 476) Function: exec_query
File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php (Line: 683) Function: get_user_traffic
File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php (Line: 789) Function: gen_user_list
File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/manage_users.php (Line: 123) Function: get_admin_manage_users

File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/index.php (Line: 214) Function: exec_query
File: /var/www/ispcp/gui/client/index.php (Line: 318) Function: make_traff_usege

please tell me what to do Sad
02-14-2010 04:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Query was empty {help}
It seems that your database has been corrupted. I would try to repair and optimize all ispcp tables through phpMyAdmin first or try recoving a backup of the database. If it doesn't work, please tell us which ispcp version are you using so we can investigate further.
02-14-2010 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geohostge Offline

RE: Query was empty {help}
thank you very much. We have repaired the database and it worked. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
02-15-2010 12:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply