Current time: 04-20-2024, 09:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

(resolved) Problem with bind upgrading 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
aglenday Offline

(resolved) Problem with bind upgrading 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
I'm running Debian Lenny x64
I've followed the upgrade guide for debian to the letter and I'm getting an error when I run "perl ispcp-update"

Error:
Rebuilding all GUI configuration files ispCP GUI BIND configuration: [failed]

I've enabled debugging and /tmp has:
ispcp-update-database.log ispcp-update-services.log

ispcp-update-database.log is empty

ispcp-update-services.log contains:

Adding system startup for /etc/init.d/ispcp_network ...
/etc/rc0.d/K20ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc1.d/K20ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc6.d/K20ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc2.d/S99ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc3.d/S99ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc4.d/S99ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network
/etc/rc5.d/S99ispcp_network -> ../init.d/ispcp_network

Thank you in advance.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 04:21 PM by aglenday.)
03-04-2010 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nuxwin
Unregistered

RE: Problem with bind upgrading 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
Hello ;

Really ? You have enabled the debug mode ? So, what is the output of the ispcp-update script ?

If you want, We can help you directly on your server. If you are interested, please, send me a PM with the required informations such as IP, ssh access, mysql username/password.

Best Regards ;
(03-04-2010 03:33 PM)nuxwin Wrote:  Hello ;

Really ? You have enabled the debug mode ? So, what is the output of the ispcp-update script ?

If you want, We can help you directly on your server. If you are interested, please, send me a PM with the required informations such as IP, ssh access, mysql username/password.

Best Regards ;

Edit:

I've found the problem:

Code:
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_file(), msg: Starting...
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: get_file(), msg: ERROR: File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working/111.118.163.105.db' does not exist !
DEBUG: push_el() sub_name: exit_msg(), msg: Starting...
                                                                                                                         [failed]

I'll fix it now.

Best Regards;

Edit:
Fixed!

Code:
Stopping Services:.........                                                                                                                            [done]

ispCP main configuration file
         Loading old ispCP configuration file:                                                                                                                   [done]
         Update ispCP configuration file:                                                                                                                        [done]
         Check ispCP configuration file:                                                                                                                         [done]

ispCP database
         Update ispCP database schema:                                                                                                                           [done]

Rebuilding all service configuration files
         ispCP Crontab file:                                                                                                                                     [done]
         ispCP BIND main configuration file:                                                                                                                     [done]
         ispCP PHP (fastCGI modules configuration):                                                                                                              [done]
         ispCP Apache main vhost file:                                                                                                                           [done]
         ispCP Apache AWStats vhost file:                                                                                                                        [done]
         ispCP Postfix configuration files:                                                                                                                      [done]
         ispCP Courier-Authentication:                                                                                                                           [done]
         ispCP ProFTPd configuration file:                                                                                                                       [done]
         ispCP init scripts:                                                                                                                                     [done]

Rebuilding all GUI configuration files
         ispCP GUI BIND configuration:                                                                                                                           [done]
         ispCP GUI fastCGI/PHP configuration:                                                                                                                    [done]
         ispCP GUI vhost file:                                                                                                                                   [done]
         ispCP PMA configuration file:                                                                                                                           [done]

Rebuilding all customer configuration files
         Please wait, this may take some time:                                                                                                                   [done]

Set engine and GUI permissions
         Set engine permissions:                                                                                                                                 [done]
         Set gui permissions:                                                                                                                                    [done]

Starting services:.........                                                                                                                            [done]

Congratulations, you updated ispCP '1.0.4 OMEGA' successfully!

Type http://admin.carbon.mobileitdept.com.au into your browser to log in
        to your panel.

Rapport:

The failed state is due to the wrong value for the BASE_SERVER_VHOST parameter in your ispcp configuration file.

I've changed:

Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = 111.118.163.105
to
Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = admin.carbon.mobileitdept.com.au

And rerun the script.

Best Regards ;
03-04-2010 03:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Kommius Offline

RE: (resolved) Problem with bind upgrading 1.0.3 -> 1.0.4
I got the same problem after running the update, caused because of this Howto : http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...domain.tld

To solve the problem, I had to rename in /etc/ispcp/ispcp_old.conf file :

Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = panel.nc-hebergement.com

to :

Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = nc-hebergement.com

for the update to work, and then reapply the HOWTO.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 07:16 PM by Kommius.)
03-04-2010 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nuxwin
Unregistered

Hello ;

Please, do not confuse two different cause. The problem exposed here is already fixed.

Cheers ;
03-04-2010 07:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
pacusi Offline

Thanks Kommius, your suggestion fixed my problem. I can confirm it was because of that Howto why the upgrade failed.

(03-04-2010 07:10 PM)Kommius Wrote:  I got the same problem after running the update, caused because of this Howto : http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...domain.tld

To solve the problem, I had to rename in /etc/ispcp/ispcp_old.conf file :

Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = panel.nc-hebergement.com

to :

Code:
BASE_SERVER_VHOST = nc-hebergement.com

for the update to work, and then reapply the HOWTO.
04-02-2010 02:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply