Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:09 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] Recurring apache config problem - orphaned database entry?
anarking Offline

[SOLVED] Recurring apache config problem - orphaned database entry?
Hi All.

I used to be having a problem with my ispCP daemon and so entering a new user would be queued, and I'd have to restart the service for it to process it. One time a weird sequence happened where it was created, queued, but deleted and created at the same time, so it is not in the GUI, but ispCP seems to still think it exists in the queue to be created (thoguh not in the GUI queue).

At any reboot (or restart of ispcp_daemon), Apache fails to start with:

Syntax error on line 230 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 4494 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf: Could not open configuration file /etc/apache2/ispcp/maybe.com.conf: No such file or directory

maybe.com was the test domain that is now missing and is the problem. I want to make it go away.

If i modify /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ispcp.conf and remove the 3 sections of entries for maybe.com from [BEGIN] to [END], i can restart apache successfully.

Where do I look in the database to find this entry to remove it so it stops recreating it?

Thank you in advance for the help!
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 06:15 PM by anarking.)
06-16-2011 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Recurring apache config problem - orphaned database entry? - anarking - 06-16-2011 01:44 AM