Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What exactly is happening here?
cmoboss Offline

What exactly is happening here?
A breif fill-in on my take of the situation....

I was turned-on to VHCS2 about two months ago. Having 15 of my own websites and the desire to make my life easier I made some Inquiries and found myself at the above mentioned .net domain. After about 40 complete formats and installs of Debian and vhcs2 I have (from what i can tell) gotten this script to work.

From my hassle or should i say near death experience with this install process and constant bugs, I decided to register vhcs2solutions.com in the hopes to provide a much easier to nav, and more supportive website for those that have obviously faced and are facing the same issues i have with this script.

Are you fine folks to be the new developers of the vhcs? Is there a need for the domain name i registered? What is goin on ? lol is it safe to assume that this (although very "screwed up" and "bugged out") script with great potential is now going to take a new name and actually have some real support?

Please do not take this as any offense. I am simply curious as to the way things are going and i actually applaud any positive movement forward for vhcs or x whatever it will be if this is so.
11-25-2006 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What exactly is happening here? - cmoboss - 11-25-2006 08:22 AM
RE: What exactly is happening here? - RatS - 11-25-2006, 08:48 AM
RE: What exactly is happening here? - RatS - 11-26-2006, 06:33 AM