Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

could not add new hosting plan as admin?
zhangsong Offline

could not add new hosting plan as admin?
Hello, I set up the ispcp Omega 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 these days, and I think it is a very good panel. But I face some problems:

1. When I choose Chinese Simplified in the language of General Information, I can not open http://192.168.1.23/admin/index.php in my IE 8, it only shows blank, but I can open it in firefox and chrome. When I choose English(GB), I can open the url in IE8,firefox and chrome.

2. I can add hosting plan as a reseller. But I found that there is a "Hosting plans available for" setting, it shows that I can choose reseller and admin.
When I choose admin, I can not add hosting plan.

I am a newbie to ispcp, welcome your helping.
08-05-2010 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: could not add new hosting plan as admin?
(08-05-2010 05:03 PM)zhangsong Wrote:  2. I can add hosting plan as a reseller. But I found that there is a "Hosting plans available for" setting, it shows that I can choose reseller and admin.

As a reseller or Admin??
08-05-2010 05:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nuxwin
Unregistered

(08-05-2010 05:03 PM)zhangsong Wrote:  Hello, I set up the ispcp Omega 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 these days, and I think it is a very good panel. But I face some problems:

1. When I choose Chinese Simplified in the language of General Information, I can not open http://192.168.1.23/admin/index.php in my IE 8, it only shows blank, but I can open it in firefox and chrome. When I choose English(GB), I can open the url in IE8,firefox and chrome.

(08-05-2010 05:03 PM)zhangsong Wrote:  2. I can add hosting plan as a reseller. But I found that there is a "Hosting plans available for" setting, it shows that I can choose reseller and admin.

I am a newbie to ispcp, welcome your helping.

Please ;

Someone (Goover) ? can open news tickets for these two issue ? Should be inspected.

Thank
08-07-2010 02:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

First i will test it Smile
OK, Test it with admin, but not with Chinese Simplified.

- Added a Hostingplan as Admin -> works
- choose it as Reseller -> works

With the cinese Language i can't test, beacuse i can't chinese Smile

I think he choose "Hosting Plans as Admin" and tryed to add a Hostingplan as Reseller. But this is not possible. Smile He have to add it with Admin Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 02:49 AM by gOOvER.)
08-07-2010 02:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zhangsong Offline

Thank you for your help, Nuxwin and gOOvER.

1. for the first problem, I modified the virtualhost configuration file vhosts/ispcp.conf AddDefaultCharset utf-8, because IE choose the Chinese code gb2312 not utf-8.

2. for the second problem, I tested the English Version again. when I choose "Hosting plans available for" reseller, I can add hosting plans as a reseller. But when I choose "Hosting plans available for" admin, I can not add hosting plan as a admin. But in the site admin.demo.isp-control.net, there is nothing wrong. maybe there is something wrong with my OS
[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2010 06:09 PM by zhangsong.)
08-12-2010 05:51 PM
Nuxwin
Unregistered

(08-12-2010 05:51 PM)zhangsong Wrote:  1. for the first problem, I modified the virtualhost configuration file vhosts/ispcp.conf AddDefaultCharset utf-8, because IE choose the Chinese code gb2312 not utf-8.

It's because in the current stable version or older, ispCP don't send the header to force UTF-8. It's fixed in the trunk. . I've added this code to fix the problem:

In gui/include/ispCP/Initializer.php (method _setEncoding()):
Code:
ini_set('default_charset', 'UTF-8');

So this problem is fixed.

(08-12-2010 05:51 PM)zhangsong Wrote:  2. for the second problem, I tested the English Version again. when I choose "Hosting plans available for" reseller, I can add hosting plans as a reseller. But when I choose "Hosting plans available for" admin, I can not add hosting plan as a admin. But in the site admin.demo.isp-control.net, there is nothing wrong. maybe there is something wrong with my OS

Ok, when you switch to admin level for hosting plan, you should take care that you have not already created hosting plan via reseller level. I think that can be the problem.
08-12-2010 06:16 PM
zhangsong Offline

Thank you for your answer. For the second problem, I tested it. I deleted the reseller's plan and reseller's account, but the problem remain exist. I will try other ways.
08-13-2010 07:10 PM
zhangsong Offline

Hello, I tested it in debian 5. After setting up it(ispcp omega 1.0.6) as http://isp-control.net/documentation/sta...on:debian, I chose "Hosting plans available for" admin,but I can not add hosting plan as a admin, too. I wonder whether someone met the same problem. Welcome!
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2010 06:35 PM by zhangsong.)
08-25-2010 04:06 PM
Nuxwin
Unregistered

I'll check today.
Edit: Sorry, I'm unable to reproduce the bug with latest trunk revision r3224.

Screenshots that proves this:

08-25-2010 05:44 PM
zhangsong Offline

I replaced the code of "Check correction of input data" in the /var/www/ispcp/gui/admin/hosting_plan_add.php with the code of "Check correction of input data" in /var/www/ispcp/gui/reseller/hosting_plan_add.php . It seems the problem is solved.
08-25-2010 08:03 PM