Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] Remake apache2 ispcp.conf
suw Offline

[SOLVED] Remake apache2 ispcp.conf
Hello
I have over 300 domains and subdomains on my ISPCP.
I need to re-make apache's ispcp.conf because on the prior versions I have no fcgid and lot of php4 settings which I don't need them any more.

Is there a way to re-build ONLY the apache's ispcp.conf file, some domains has custom settings in DNS manually changed and I don't want to change those settings (different mails, Domain Keys, ip's), since prior versions didn't had the DNS Zonde record Editor, setting all domains on change and restarting ispcp-rqst-mngr will overwrite the manual settings I've made in the last few years so this is not an option.

Maybe a separate script for this?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2010 05:04 AM by suw.)
10-11-2010 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Remake apache2 ispcp.conf
IMHO the easiest way is to just make backups of anything you've changed (php.ini files, named zone files, etc..) and let the panel rewrite everything. Afterwards, you just need to restore the backups and that's it.
10-12-2010 12:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
suw Offline

Thank you for your post, but if domains are changed, also DNS are changed with serials and then It will be hard to put in DNS config with old serials, - this means I'll have to change all serials in my DNS either manually or from a script.

I tought I can change only httpd config file - /etc/apache2/sites-available/ispcp.conf which seems much easier than messing up with DNS
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2010 12:56 AM by suw.)
10-12-2010 12:55 AM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Assuming that you've a scondary name server, you can block named ports on the primary one using iptables until after you've updated the whole thing and restored the old zone files. I did it this way and it worked fine.
10-12-2010 03:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
suw Offline

good ideea - thank you - I'll do it this way!
10-12-2010 04:58 AM