Current time: 08-15-2022, 08:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)


Post Reply 
Update 1.0.5 > 1.0.7 Problems
Author Message
paranoidcookie Offline
Junior Member
*

Posts: 17
Joined: Dec 2010
Reputation: 0
Post: #1
Update 1.0.5 > 1.0.7 Problems
Had an issue updating to 1.0.7 Got the following error

sys_command() | [ERROR] External command 'perl /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr norestart' exited with value 1 !

In debug mode I got a -1 as a result.

I can run /var/www/ispcp/engine/ispcp-rqst-mngr at the command line without errors.

Any help appreciated
12-05-2010 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
viperiii Offline
Junior Member
*

Posts: 65
Joined: Feb 2008
Reputation: 0
Post: #2
RE: Update 1.0.5 > 1.0.7 Problems
After Restoring and getting my 1.0.6 back running smoothly...

Snapshotted and tried again and when I properly Follow directions I get the same error...

I don't have a fix yet but there are most definitely orphans existing

http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-1156...l#pid87024

That Post specifically...
first connect via cli to your msql db...

#>mysql --password
(will ask for your root mysql password)
mysql>use ispcp;

Then the commands in the post should help determine the issue...
mine exist due to disabling email on domains manually back in 1.0.4/5 I believe after the domains were created I disabled the email for them which left some reminants....

beyond that I also have a problem with fcgi and apache modules... wonder if one of the updates never converted me to the new format...

I also get the error about REAL File Not Touching...so I simply rename the file and move on... re-run and gets past no problem...
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 04:14 AM by viperiii.)
12-06-2010 04:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paranoidcookie Offline
Junior Member
*

Posts: 17
Joined: Dec 2010
Reputation: 0
Post: #3
RE: Update 1.0.5 > 1.0.7 Problems
Have been through my databases using the commands from the posts found some orphan records in several database. Its a bit unfortunate its from domains I disabled (via the interface). Its a same that these sql tests arn't build into the updater.

(12-06-2010 04:13 AM)viperiii Wrote:  After Restoring and getting my 1.0.6 back running smoothly...

Snapshotted and tried again and when I properly Follow directions I get the same error...

I don't have a fix yet but there are most definitely orphans existing

http://isp-control.net/forum/thread-1156...l#pid87024

That Post specifically...
first connect via cli to your msql db...

#>mysql --password
(will ask for your root mysql password)
mysql>use ispcp;

Then the commands in the post should help determine the issue...
mine exist due to disabling email on domains manually back in 1.0.4/5 I believe after the domains were created I disabled the email for them which left some reminants....

beyond that I also have a problem with fcgi and apache modules... wonder if one of the updates never converted me to the new format...

I also get the error about REAL File Not Touching...so I simply rename the file and move on... re-run and gets past no problem...
12-06-2010 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
viperiii Offline
Junior Member
*

Posts: 65
Joined: Feb 2008
Reputation: 0
Post: #4
RE: Update 1.0.5 > 1.0.7 Problems
That is what I was wondering...

I thought those domains looked like ones I disabled mail on via the interface... not manually disabled ones...
12-07-2010 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)