Current time: 06-26-2024, 10:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[SOLVED] can't go on ispcp admin page...
motokochan Offline

RE: [SOLVED] can't go on ispcp admin page...
(11-27-2010 01:00 AM)petepe1 Wrote:  I don't know what kind of
impact it'll have once you want to grant sites other IP addresses but I
know it works with one address just fine.

It should work fine on multiple IPs. The only catch is you have to use the external IP for the server IPs as DNS will otherwise show the private IP and nobody will be able to access you. If you don't use the ispCP server for DNS, this doesn't apply to you.

This solution won't work for SSL-secured sites (not supported yet) as each site then needs a unique IP on which to bind and you need to specify the IP in the config.

Also, if you use the external IP, the system service status page breaks (it tries to communicate with the external IP and unless your router is fancy and supports NAT reflection, it won't work).
12-02-2010 02:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petepe1 Offline

RE: [SOLVED] can't go on ispcp admin page...
Thank you for the information.
It's been working fine for a while. But I'm gonna reinstall it because of other reasons. I hope that I can do it again Smile

(12-02-2010 02:48 AM)motokochan Wrote:  It should work fine on multiple IPs. The only catch is you have to use the external IP for the server IPs as DNS will otherwise show the private IP and nobody will be able to access you. If you don't use the ispCP server for DNS, this doesn't apply to you.

This solution won't work for SSL-secured sites (not supported yet) as each site then needs a unique IP on which to bind and you need to specify the IP in the config.

Also, if you use the external IP, the system service status page breaks (it tries to communicate with the external IP and unless your router is fancy and supports NAT reflection, it won't work).
12-07-2010 05:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply