Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:51 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

does anyone support isPCP ????
MasterTH Offline

RE: does anyone support isPCP ????
(03-07-2011 04:34 AM)jacksparrow Wrote:  the only thing fault here is aptitude this must be apt-get

well i had to learn a lot about linux and i started from the beginning, as you did.
but there's a difference when you try things by yourself and not just type in howto commands.....

if you have to use winscp to check the filename.......

i think this topic could be closed
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2011 04:21 PM by MasterTH.)
04-15-2011 04:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jacksparrow Offline

thnx for the reply
and i think i agree with you on most of the pionts
but there are forums so we can all learn and practice
i have a dedicated server and i have a small server at home to practice this way i dont kill the dedicated

its not that i am a complete noob in linux but i am no wizzz
so i hope noobs like us will be accepted and get the support we need
also i think we noobs contribute alot with our questions and the answers provide usefull info for all

(04-14-2011 05:04 PM)kilburn Wrote:  jack, the problem here is simple. We do not have the manpower to properly support such unexperienced sysadmins.

It is not that we disregard them, it's simply that we can not maintain copy/paste instructions, with proper explanations, dealing with every posible problem that may arise in all of the multiple distros we more or less "support".

I think it's clearly stated somewhere that the most tested distro is debian because that's what most devs use. Therefore, unexperienced sysadmins should go with debian if they want to use ispcp, or be prepared to face some problems and lose the time to understand and correct them.

We are sorry about that, but we can not do anything about it.
04-17-2011 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RouterRat Offline

I as a starter, was able to setup ispCP and turorial %100 working. also there are bunch of users on youtube with divided parts of how to setup ispCP on debian videos.

If anyone can not understand the manual there are videos Big Grin
one of them called winfreak..
08-04-2011 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply