Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Review / Thanks
kingofkya Offline

Review / Thanks
Just wanted to give you guys a thanks for this great software. Just wish I knew enough to help patch some of the little annoyances I see. However they are few and far between as of late.

And for anyone who finds this post heres my review of ispcp.

Stupid easy. Follow the bullet proof instructions for install and it just works. There are a few gotchas like weird ip subnets, changing server ip and php version issues on RPM distros. However its very minor for most linux admins to fix with a little help from the forum. I Now; however followed the debian and ubuntu instructions perfect every-time. You can literally go from a new install to ready to host in 2 hours or less which amazed coming from a heavy windows user point of view. (Ever install exchange) The best part is the users/clients can manage themselves. The user accessible ftp backups are just one of the few usability things that make work so well. As well as the security timeout for failed logins just seeing the little overlooked things being done makes me fell very confident in the security of the package.
04-03-2011 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply