Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ISPCP SquirrelMail groupware?
xclanet Offline

ISPCP SquirrelMail groupware?
Hi, i am wondering if anyone knows a program to sync the groupware between squirrelmail and Microsoft Outlook.

I am asking this because i think it is useful to have the contacts, notes, callendar and email, sync with Microsoft Outlook, on varius Pc's.

I have my pc at home and i use my laptop everywhere, i use the Microsoft Outlook for client, and want to have the info in my pc sync with my laptop and Squirrelmail.

Thanks in advance.

xclanet
09-24-2007 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

RE: ISPCP SquirrelMail groupware?
This is not really ispCP related since squrrelmail is used "as is" - except from a new style/skin for ispcp.
The problem with outlook: there is almost no free software with outlook connectors.

So: put you question to the squirrelmail forum or use another groupware - maybe this will lead you to here with another question (howto integrate groupware xyz...)...

Joximu
09-24-2007 09:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Quote:Hi, i am wondering if anyone knows a program to sync the groupware between squirrelmail and Microsoft Outlook.
The groupware ? Which one ??
ispCP has no groupware. But you can use eGroupware for this.

Greez BeNe
09-24-2007 10:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Maybe he takes the calender plugin in squirrel as a groupware...
09-24-2007 10:44 PM
xclanet Offline

Sry, my mistake! And yes, because squirrelmail as calendar, notes and contacts i suposed it is a groupware. Im am a little familiarized with egroupware, and he has a third party free plugin to integrate with outlook. So on, my question is "is there a groupware that can be integrated with ispcp that can sync with MS-Outlook?". I can search for groupware programs, but there are many and i don't know wich ones are the best! I leave the answer to anyone more experienced than me! Wink

Thanks for the reply.
09-25-2007 06:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Quote:is there a groupware that can be integrated with ispcp that can sync with MS-Outlook?
What has ispCP to do with it ? In my eyes nothing! Rolleyes
Maybe a brigde between ispCP e-Mail user, but not more.
Try e-Groupware as i said. This one comes with SyncML and you can sync with Outlook,Mobiles and many more.

Greez BeNe
09-25-2007 06:18 PM