Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:44 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

forbidden acces to other sites /htaccess missing?
dionisos Offline

Exclamation  forbidden acces to other sites /htaccess missing?
hello.

first things forst: i'm not an expert!!!

my server is debian squeeze and ispcp 1.0.7
problem: i have updated the apache package on the server and after that i cannot acces any web page from the server.

steps:at first, i could not start the apache server: i was getting an error about user and groups. i think i solved that because the apache is starting now. Tongue

remaining issues:
1. all other hosted sites are giving:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

apache error log:
[Sun Jul 08 14:40:04 2012] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/lib/apache2/suexec)
[Sun Jul 08 14:40:04 2012] [notice] Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) mod_fcgid/2.3.6 configured -- resuming normal operations
PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cgi/conf.d/apd.ini on line 1 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cgi/conf.d/apd.ini on line 2 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Deprecated: Comments starting with '#' are deprecated in /etc/php5/cgi/conf.d/apd.ini on line 3 in Unknown on line 0

some site error log
[Sun Jul 08 14:34:19 2012] [crit] [client xx.xxx.xx.xx] (13)Permission denied: /var/www/virtual/some_site/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

i have no .htaccess file in there and i do not know it it should be, why is gone or what should contain. i do have .htpasswd and .htgruop files...

suexec log
[2012-07-08 14:34:26]: uid: (2000/vu2000) gid: (2000/vu2000) cmd: php5-fcgi-starter

please help
07-08-2012 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply