Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bandwith limit exeeded (ERROR or BUG?)
raphael Offline

RE: Bandwith limit exeeded (ERROR or BUG?)
Quote:i dont pm'ed you
you didn't, but your friend did (and both about the same server)

Quote:we doesn't know anything about how to install or do something on this panel
what do you want to install on it? Smile

I think my first post in this thread is pretty clear; anything else is just a miss understanding or a change of meaning on your part.
And if you did understand what I said, you should know what to do then (or at least what more or less polite people would do).
10-26-2007 10:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avispa987 Offline
Dev Team

sorry, now can you help us with our problems? please we are desperated Sad
10-27-2007 06:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rbtux Offline
Moderators

you don't say anything about your config / logs / etc. How could we possibly help?

If you don't know how to handle the mod_cband configuration you should disable it...
10-27-2007 06:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

Hi avispa987

we already chatted some weeks ago but we came to no solution over about 2 hours (chat problems, and some big holes in the knowledge about hosting basics, especially DNS).
Well - I don't have time to waste.
So you should take care to get the missing knowledge about What is the Registrar and what does he do, then: what about the public domain name servers for a domain - what is the dependance to the registrar. And last but not least: what do you have to put in the dn zones if your webserver is behind a NAT and why you cannot use ispcp-DNS for this constellation.

You cannot expect us to do your (or your freinds) job - sorry.

If you have concrete questions and the required information we also need to know, then you're welcome again to ask.

BTW: there are good books and websites about the whole DNS thing.
Joximu
10-27-2007 07:35 AM
avispa987 Offline
Dev Team

well.. im sure that for free no one will do the work for free.. so, how much you want to configure the things needed?...we can pay you via bank deposit or paypal... thanks a lot
10-27-2007 07:41 AM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

I'd rather see the support here - so others could also learn something (if *others* are reading in the forum - which seems not always to be the case...).
Why on earth is it that difficult to post the information we need and a clear description of the problem(s).
If you want to pay someone - raphael has a paypal account, he did alot for the project!

/J
10-27-2007 07:50 AM
avispa987 Offline
Dev Team

i will do my best to upload the logs/configs/and others.. just tellme what config you need an i will post it here... thanks. at the moment i dont know why the bandwith limit exeeded problem it's solved ... but sometimes apperars error 505 forhibidden or service unavailable... thanks a lot. Bye
10-28-2007 08:55 AM