Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:45 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

get_file() | [ERROR] File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working... and /etc/postfix/ispcp/domains
cipzarrr Offline

get_file() | [ERROR] File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working... and /etc/postfix/ispcp/domains
Hi!

I have 2 problems. The first problem is when i want to make a new domain on admin panel, the new domain status check box is empty. I examined the database ispcp/domain and I've found that the domain status contains get_file() | [ERROR] File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working... if I rewrite for ok the domain is gonna be good.

Do you have any idea how can I solve this problem?

The other problem:

I wanted to use the mailing system and I added some new domain and I've got relay access denied error message. I've found that the new domains not exist in the /etc/postfix/ispcp/domains file, it is interesting cos the mysql conatins the mail domains aliases and so on. aliases transport except domains file.

Thanks for your help
01-29-2014 09:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cipzarrr Offline

RE: get_file() | [ERROR] File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working... and /etc/postfix/ispcp/domains
Problem SOLVED !!!!! Big Grin
01-30-2014 01:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goov Offline

RE: get_file() | [ERROR] File '/etc/ispcp/bind/working... and /etc/postfix/ispcp/domains
ispCP is Dead.

Use i - M S C P insteed

http://goo.gl/0Fs42
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 06:43 PM by goov.)
02-01-2014 06:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply