Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:02 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ugrade RC7 to 1.0 on a load balance system.
timaaarrreee Offline

Ugrade RC7 to 1.0 on a load balance system.
Hi everyone,

Today I setup some servers running the latest software (ispCP 1.0, debian lenny)
But i am still running my old server in production.

My old server has ispCP 1RC7 running on etch and i want to migrate it to my new servers (panel.khost.co.nz, sql.khost.co.nz, files.khost.co.nz)
Which are running lenny and panel.khost.co.nz ispCP 1.0

I am unsure on how migrate everthing over. and the howto was made for ispCP RC2 http://www.isp-control.net/documentation...pcp_server

Should i try this?
03-08-2009 06:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
timaaarrreee Offline

RE: Ugrade RC7 to 1.0 on a load balance system.
no posts?
03-15-2009 11:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rbtux Offline
Moderators

I think you might have to figure that out by your self.

Setup a lab environment for that purpose. When you have specific questions I'm sure there are some guys around which can help you sort the problems out...

But a generic howto from a non standard setup to another non standard setup is a bit much to expect from a volunteer support forum

Sorry for not beeing more helpful
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2009 11:45 AM by rbtux.)
03-15-2009 11:42 AM
timaaarrreee Offline

(03-15-2009 11:42 AM)rbtux Wrote:  I think you might have to figure that out by your self.

Setup a lab environment for that purpose. When you have specific questions I'm sure there are some guys around which can help you sort the problems out...

But a generic howto from a non standard setup to another non standard setup is a bit much to expect from a volunteer support forum

Sorry for not beeing more helpful

Ok, I see its a bit much to ask... Its more the fact from moving from one phisical server to another one. I would like to know if its possible. With that Howto that is already there.
04-01-2009 04:11 PM