Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

webmail no longer works
lschafroth Offline

RE: webmail no longer works
yes, I have maia running.

Lannie

PS the Lenny setup is MUCH more stable than etch was. I think I had a lot messed up with Etch when I was learning.
03-19-2009 11:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
biologist Offline

(03-19-2009 11:35 AM)lschafroth Wrote:  yes, I have maia running.

Lannie

PS the Lenny setup is MUCH more stable than etch was. I think I had a lot messed up with Etch when I was learning.
I also had this problem and in my case, this was a massive overload, induced by a maia-script. I always had a load >= 100! So just code a small programm, that continuously writes "top" into a log-file. When this happens again and you have to restart the computer, you can see afterwards why. Ok, at least you just get a hint.
03-19-2009 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lschafroth Offline

(03-19-2009 05:59 PM)biologist Wrote:  I also had this problem and in my case, this was a massive overload, induced by a maia-script. I always had a load >= 100! So just code a small programm, that continuously writes "top" into a log-file. When this happens again and you have to restart the computer, you can see afterwards why. Ok, at least you just get a hint.

thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Lannie
03-21-2009 05:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply