Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help
nativeangels Offline

Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help
Ive setup ispcp on my linux box and have a domain called angel-networking.zapto.org pointing to it but when i do admin.angel-networking.zapto.org it wont open the page. Why is this and can i access the admim.angel-networking.zapto.org via ip ? i can access login page via angel-networking.zapto.org but i can add users etc via that page. how do i add users etc?
03-27-2009 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Cant access ispcp admin via my domain help
Your server is not authoritative for the "angel-networking.zapto.org" domain, so you have to manually add the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" subdomain using whatever tools your provider gives you.
03-27-2009 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nativeangels Offline

no i setit up via no ip. if i got to the the panel via my publicip i get the login which i do, but theres no where i can add users etc. basically i want to know how to add users etc.

(03-27-2009 12:26 AM)kilburn Wrote:  Your server is not authoritative for the "angel-networking.zapto.org" domain, so you have to manually add the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" subdomain using whatever tools your provider gives you.
03-27-2009 12:33 AM
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

Once you're logged the next thing you must do is create a reseller, switch to it (you'll see the switch button on the resellers list) and from there you can begin creating final users.

By the way, you're going to have problems because you've setup the panel to work under the "admin.angel-networking.zapto.org" while this subdomain doesn't exist.
03-27-2009 12:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nativeangels Offline

is there a tutorial for setting up accounts etc once your logged into the panel ?
ok but for now is it ok to use the angel-networking.zapto.org how do i create a reseller ?
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2009 01:09 AM by nativeangels.)
03-27-2009 01:05 AM