Current time: 04-20-2024, 11:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congratulations !!!
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: Congratulations !!!
it has nothing to do with finding new enhancements or features. We will not include them, because software gets unstable by adding features.
Bugs already in the software have to be fixed before releasing it as stable. WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT, there is no Betatesting on productive systems if unwanted.
06-12-2007 01:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

O'boy,

Please do understand, we are not a team of perfect coders or programmers, BUT we will like the ispCP to be, though at that way maeby, You will think "That team I want to be a part of, they ain't compromising, they do perfect".

Haha, the short story are, You ain't releasing just because you have reached half the way, that will be like saying, I have done this, but I'm still fare from that !!

So please guy's and doll's, stopp pushing the team, with questions like "when do you release", because we don't know, but You can be sure that ispCP will be released in less then an day after all is accepted as stable, and If you have joined our mailinglist, you will be informed.

So just keep up testing, make tickets for bugs and errors etc, the soon all is solved the soon YOU ALL will have an release.
06-13-2007 06:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
adigit Offline

voted in sourceforge!
06-18-2007 11:34 PM
edony44 Offline

MicCo Wrote:O'boy,

Please do understand, we are not a team of perfect coders or programmers, BUT we will like the ispCP to be, though at that way maeby, You will think "That team I want to be a part of, they ain't compromising, they do perfect".

Haha, the short story are, You ain't releasing just because you have reached half the way, that will be like saying, I have done this, but I'm still fare from that !!

So please guy's and doll's, stopp pushing the team, with questions like "when do you release", because we don't know, but You can be sure that ispCP will be released in less then an day after all is accepted as stable, and If you have joined our mailinglist, you will be informed.

So just keep up testing, make tickets for bugs and errors etc, the soon all is solved the soon YOU ALL will have an release.

Well that's a great way of working ... ispcp 1.0 will be probably the best isp-control-panel (opensource) which has even be released...
So i hope that the last bugs would be correct very soon ( like a lot of people here i think ), but it's hard to have a softawre working perfect on all the linux, bsd distros .. etcs ..
06-19-2007 03:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BeNe Offline
Moderators

edony44 Wrote:Just a little post to thanks the team for the job, i've just seen the roadmap and it's a pleasure to have the progress bar at more than 90 % ( 143 closed ticket !!!)

So i'm waiting the new release because it seems that it will be great !!!

As you see, this Post was a long time ago!
Now the great Dev-Team Closed 241 tickets this time and keep the Development alive!
Only 3% are needed to finish the RC3 - the hardest step on the ispCP way i think.

I would like to say "Thanks" in the name of the Community to the hard work!

The ispCP Dev-Team rulz!

@Community: Test the current ispCP trunk - Test it for Bugs and report them. Also test the VHCS2ispCP script

I will also test it these days, so that every frustrated VHCS2 User can change to ispCP Omega!

Greez BeNe
07-18-2007 05:28 AM
BeNe Offline
Moderators

Board Statistics:

Our members have made a total of 10,000 posts in 1,188 threads.

Thats a nice number for such a Board here.
Thanks @ all!!!

Greez BeNe
08-28-2007 06:09 AM
soringo Offline

Too much talking...two words I have to say "GREAT WORK"....and dont forget to search for bugs if you want a stable CP.
08-29-2007 03:08 PM
Zothos Offline
Release Manager
Dev Team

BeNe Wrote:Board Statistics:

Thanks @ all!!!

Greez BeNe

but you have to say, 10% of this posts, are from your hand bene Tongue
08-30-2007 12:59 AM
raphael Offline

Zothos Wrote:
BeNe Wrote:Board Statistics:

Thanks @ all!!!

Greez BeNe

but you have to say, 10% of this posts, are from your hand bene Tongue
actually:
Quote:14.44 percent of total posts

and btw: s/hand/keyboard/ Wink
08-30-2007 08:02 AM