Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:54 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Strange error.
vall Offline

Question Strange error.
Hello to everyone, i just started to use ispCP Omega and it seems that i'm doing something wrong here... i get this strange error everytime i want to switch to a user after i added it ...

====
The user has always the status "Addition in progress" and when i try to restart ispcp_daemon i get "cannot execute binary file"
====

====
Warning: Missing argument 4 for records_count(), called in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php on line 529 and defined in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php on line 1005

Notice: Undefined variable: value in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php on line 1010
====

I use the 1.0.2 version.
I dont know what is causing it but i get this error "Query was empty" , if someone could point me to the fix i would be very thankfull,

regards
08-26-2009 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: Strange error.
Edit: Corrected the destination folder for the daemon binary, which was previously wrong.

Quote:The user has always the status "Addition in progress" and when i try to restart ispcp_daemon i get "cannot execute binary file"

It looks like that your daemon binary is corrupt for some unknown reason. For now, the best you can do is recompile and install the lastest (trunk) version, which can be done following these steps:

Code:
apt-get install subversion
svn export http://www.isp-control.net/ispcp_svn/trunk/tools/daemon /tmp/daemon
cd /tmp/daemon
make
cp -p ispcp_daemon /var/www/ispcp/daemon/

Quote:Warning: Missing argument 4 for records_count(), called in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php on line 529 and defined in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php on line 1005

Notice: Undefined variable: value in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php on line 1010

Replace line 529 in file /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php from
Code:
$sql_db_current = records_count( 'sql_database', 'domain_id', $user_id);
to
Code:
$sql_db_current = records_count( 'domain_id', 'sql_database', 'domain_id', $user_id);

Quote:I dont know what is causing it but i get this error "Query was empty" , if someone could point me to the fix i would be very thankfull,
Where do you get it? Try searching "query and was and empty"...
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2009 04:44 PM by kilburn.)
08-26-2009 03:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Helrunar74 Offline

(08-26-2009 03:32 PM)kilburn Wrote:  [b]
Quote:Warning: Missing argument 4 for records_count(), called in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php on line 529 and defined in /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/admin-functions.php on line 1005

Replace line 529 in file /var/www/ispcp/gui/include/reseller-functions.php from
Code:
$sql_db_current = records_count( 'sql_database', 'domain_id', $user_id);
to
Code:
$sql_db_current = records_count( 'domain_id', 'sql_database', 'domain_id', $user_id);

This works great. Thank you Shy
08-26-2009 06:40 PM
vall Offline

Thank you for the help, now it seems that all is working great, just going to fine tune the configuration and it should all be ok...
08-26-2009 11:06 PM