Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:40 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Debian or even any other *NIX-Distribution AND windows
BeNe Offline
Moderators

RE: Debian or even any other *NIX-Distribution AND windows
In my eyes we should remove these two things.
I see no sense there. No install script and nothing.
As sawoy said:
Quote:and of course before adding some new OS to this file i think there should installation howto or some other info ...
06-06-2007 11:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

I also think it's more important to have the most "father distros" supportet - distros like SME-server etc should work also with the RHEL/CentOS (& Fedora???) ispcp version...

Would be nice if someone could test some of the special distros (http://www.distrowatch.com) and then write: also runs with xy-niX-distro....
06-07-2007 06:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrLight Offline

joximu Wrote:I also think it's more important to have the most "father distros" supportet - distros like SME-server etc should work also with the RHEL/CentOS (& Fedora???) ispcp version...

Would be nice if someone could test some of the special distros (http://www.distrowatch.com) and then write: also runs with xy-niX-distro....

Hi!

I wait only for closing the Last 3 tickets, which are disturbing my installation (317, 318, 319), then I can finish my Fedora installscript :-)

Mr Light
06-07-2007 10:14 PM