Current time: 04-17-2024, 09:58 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VHCS Forum/Users
Donni Offline

VHCS Forum/Users
In the "official" forum you can read about more and more people that are really unsatisfied with the current situation of the vhcs project and some of them want to use other control panels, etc. I understand these people but what I'm wondering about is, that nobody talks about this fork in the official forum and nobody anounced this site there. Is there a reason why? Are those vhcs users welcome here at the moment or would it be better if the community here is kept small? Do you think someone should anounce this fork in the official forum or is it to early at this point? Perhaps some of the other users could contribute to omega or isp-cp?

What do you think about this topic?

CU
Donni
12-28-2006 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ephigenie Offline
Project Leader
Administrators

RE: VHCS Forum/Users
hm we asked everyone not to announce at this time because we're not ready to release.
We're looking forward finishing as soon as we can.
And then we'll go and announce Wink
12-28-2006 07:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donni Offline

Ok, no problem. I just wanted to know if you intentionaly don't speak about it in the official forum.
12-28-2006 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shin Offline
Development Team - Junior
Dev Team

As ephigene said we're not ready, also because if other people comes here they will ask only for support and ... support Smile so they will "stop" our work, as we said in Italy: "Pochi ma buoni"(little but good) Big Grin
12-28-2006 08:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

I've tried to keep fluctuation small: http://vhcs.net/new/modules/newbb/viewto...58&start=0

It's all marketing.
We thought a lot about: How to transfer a whole community to another project. And the reason is the same, why we started VHCS Omega: We have to give a full working better version. Nothing is more convincing.

At the moment I try to fix the problem with the trademark; it's not easy to get mister Gajda.
I hope you guys try to fix the bugs!
12-30-2006 06:39 PM
Shin Offline
Development Team - Junior
Dev Team

I'm fixing the setup, remains an error with sql query Wink
12-30-2006 07:14 PM