Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[NOT ISPCP RELATED] Fixing ispcp after dd disk backup
fosstux Offline

[NOT ISPCP RELATED] Fixing ispcp after dd disk backup
Hi!

When my dedicated root server was going to be removed (it is already), I created a disk image with dd.

I now have setup the disk image using openvz.

The server is running, but nothing works.

What do I have to do to get my "old" server image up and running as a openvz virtual machine?

Thanks.

Christopher
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 01:42 AM by gOOvER.)
12-05-2009 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gOOvER Offline
Banned

RE: Fixing ispcp after dd disk backup
Hmmmm, this is not a Problem with/of ispCP Wink Please consult google. IspCP has nothing to do with images and we don't support such things Wink
12-05-2009 01:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: [NOT ISPCP RELATED] Fixing ispcp after dd disk backup
Quote:The server is running, but nothing works.

This seems to be a contradiction. If the server is running, simply check the logfiles to see why services don't start properly. I bet it's a network-related issue (server IP changed or something like this).
12-05-2009 03:20 AM
fosstux Offline

(12-05-2009 03:20 AM)kilburn Wrote:  
Quote:The server is running, but nothing works.

This seems to be a contradiction. If the server is running, simply check the logfiles to see why services don't start properly. I bet it's a network-related issue (server IP changed or something like this).

So my pages are up and running now - except for the admin interface of ispcp. I changed the ip address in the apache config.

But when I visit admin.orangewhirl.biz (my domain), its orangewhirl.biz that is being opened (content wise).

What do I have to do to get the admin interface up and running as well?

Thanks.
12-05-2009 06:41 PM
motokochan Offline

You can't just change the IP in the Apache configuration, there are a few points that need it so when configurations are re-generated they will have the correct address.

Please follow the HowTo: Changing ispcp IP address
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2009 06:27 AM by motokochan.)
12-09-2009 06:27 AM