Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:38 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

account status is not ok!
peman Offline
Banned

account status is not ok!
Hello,
One of our customers has removed the htdocs folder. now it has created a new htdocs and i think the customer first created a new one then renamed it to htdocs_old.

Everything works with the website and so on but the account doesnt work anymore it just says "domain.se's account status is not ok!"

And when i log in with admin to try to fix the account it says: "Are you sure you want to change the status of domain.se?" and i choose yes but nothing happens. i get this status:
Quote:sys_command() | ERROR: External command '/bin/bzcat -d /var/www/virtual/domain.se/backups/45_domain.sql.bz2 | /usr/bin/mysql --user="45_domain" --password="AViFi732/WTWjQXDJ7J3XV12ac8SphIgIeWyr1rJlnwEFSnhSPkmxQ==" --database="45_domain"' r

Can someone please help me with this?
12-30-2009 01:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
peman Offline
Banned

RE: account status is not ok!
Anyone knows what to do?
01-04-2010 06:06 PM
joximu Offline
helper
Moderators

did you try to recover a backup? the "status" seems to show the error that occured when trying to restore from a backup and something failed (g. htdocs does no exist anymore).

I'm not quite sure how to fix this (never had the problem) but I'd say: if you change the status of the domain to "change" and kick the request manager, then it should be ok afterwards.

you can try to use the "debugger" to change the status to 2change" (log in as admin, see tools).

/J
01-04-2010 09:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pgentoo Offline
Dev Team

Did the user delete the backups folder as well?
01-09-2010 07:55 AM
peman Offline
Banned

Hello, when i looked in "ispCP debugger" i saw the error and could update it to "change" after that everything works fine.

Thank you for helping me.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 06:19 PM by peman.)
01-12-2010 06:18 PM