Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

IspCP <-> Postfixadmin
dadarek Offline

IspCP <-> Postfixadmin
I wonder, if there's a possibility to make IspCP's emails management compatible with Postfixadmin?

I mean, with Postfixadmin I can use Mysql, where I keep emails data - users, passwords, domains, aliases and so on. And the point is, IspCp's Mysql table with that informations is different than Postfixadmin structure.

Solution is to make Postfix use Ispcp structure (my email server is on the other machine, configured to use mysql for users emails data), or make IspCP to use Postfixadmin database tables.

Any suggestions?
02-07-2010 11:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kilburn Offline
Development Team
Dev Team

RE: IspCP <-> Postfixadmin
I don't know what you want to achieve with this. If you want to use postfixadmin, forget about ispcp's mail management... or viceversa. Making both systems compatible so that some users (or you) use postfixadmin and the others use ispcp's mail management would be a really hard task. IMHO, your efforts would be better spent making any of these systems support the features that you miss in the other, rather than trying to combine them.
02-08-2010 05:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply