Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wonderfull work guys
markg85 Offline

Wonderfull work guys
Hey,

let me first say this i`ve never actually installed VHCS on a system (i tried but it failed) so i don`t have experience with it on that part, but i do like the idea that this team here is is just making a fork of VHCS out of frustration with the original VHCS development team.

Go on with the good job Smile
If i can i will contribute some coding stuff.. if it`s even good enough for your standards.

btw... a while ago i started a project called LightAdmin (not online) and it`s meant as a new modern state of the art database administration tool but i kinda stopped with it because i didn`t had the knowledge and time back than... now i still don`t have the time but i do have the knowledge so perhaps some of you guys might be interested in helping me with this project? the goal is just to be faster than phpmyadmin, feel natural and to have alot of functions in a modular way.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2007 06:52 AM by markg85.)
01-16-2007 04:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

RE: Wonderfull work huys
markg85 Wrote:Hey,

let me first say this i`ve never actually installed VHCS on a system (i tried but it failed) so i don`t have experience with it on that part, but i do like the idea that this team here is is just making a fork of VHCS out of frustration with the original VHCS development team.

If i can i will contribute some coding stuff.. if it`s even good enough for your standards.

btw... a while ago i started a project called LightAdmin (not online) and it`s meant as a new modern state of the art database administration tool but i kinda stopped with it because i didn`t had the knowledge and time back than... now i still don`t have the time but i do have the knowledge so perhaps some of you guys might be interested in helping me with this project? the goal is just to be faster than phpmyadmin, feel natural and to have alot of functions in a modular way.

Hi, This is not to offend You or any body else, BUT pleas don't call our work an "Fork" for or of VHCS, thank you. Sad
01-16-2007 05:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
markg85 Offline

MicCo Wrote:
markg85 Wrote:Hey,

Hi, This is not to offend You or any body else, BUT pleas don't call our work an "Fork" for or of VHCS, thank you. Sad

the omega project is just that Wink
but the new project "ISP CP" won`t be i guess.. anyway wonderful work Smile
01-16-2007 06:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatS Offline
Project Leader

RE: Wonderfull work guys
VHCS Omega is no Fork, it is a further developing of the original Big Grin
01-16-2007 07:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MicCo Offline
Moderators

markg85 Wrote:the omega project is just that Wink
but the new project "ISP CP" won`t be i guess.. anyway wonderful work Smile

Ooohh boy !!, please read the forum, then you see what it's all about.Big Grin

Thanks RatS Wink
01-16-2007 10:22 AM
Shin Offline
Development Team - Junior
Dev Team

RE: Wonderfull work guys
I suggest to set a ban when someone associates our panel, vhcs, and fork XD
01-17-2007 12:27 AM